Another Day In Class...

Chapter 14

We arrived at the Bryar home; I was greeted by a sleepy MJ and Bob’s dad. “Hey honey.” He said greeting me.

“Hey dad.” I called him dad because he was like a dad to me. I hugged MJ and walked up to Bob’s room with her and her brother. I collapsed onto Bob’s bed and MJ and Bob sat on either side of me.

“Okay, spill, what’s up?” I sighed and sat up,

“It’s Frank.”

“What did he do?!”

“Calm down guys, he stayed over last night…”

“He what?!” Bob said sounding horrified.

“Ooo so what happened?” MJ said sounding curious.

“Nothing happened he just slept next to me that’s all. But this morning Taylor at some point got into my room and took a photo of us sleeping together, because he wasn’t supposed to be there i'm in so much shit if mum sees that.” I said laying back on the bed.

“Don’t worry; your dad will get you out of it. He always does.” Bob said smiling.

I sighed before jumping when I felt my phone vibrate in my pyjama pant pockets. I reached for my phone, Frank.

I answered and sighed, “Hey babe,”

“You okay? What happened?”

“Frankie, slow down I’m fine I’m at Bob’s I'm staying here the night. Frank, I'm in so much shit. Taylor has a photo of us asleep in my bed.” I said almost in tears. Frank went silent.

“Frankie…”

“I’m sorry. I love you.” He whispered.

I closed my eyes as two tears rolled down my cheeks, “I love you too” I said back hanging up the phone.

I wiped the tears away to notice that MJ and Bob were still staring at me. “Did he…?” MJ started looking upset.

“No he didn’t. It’s okay. I just don’t know what to do about Taylor.” I said pacing the room.

At that moment MJ’s phone rang she opened it and grinned like crazy. “Who is that?” Bob asked protectively.

“A friend.” She said grabbing my hand and leading me into her room at the same time answering her phone.

“HEY!”

“Well someone’s glad to talk to me then.”

“Gee you know I'm always glad to talk to you.” She said still smiling.

“Gerard!?” I yelled.

“Was that who I think it was?” he said confused.

“Um, yeah. What’s up?”

“Um, do you want to maybe, if you want to um, go to the um, movies with me? You know if you don’t want to that’s okay but I just thought I …” He managed to stutter out before MJ cut him off,

“I’d love to. When?”

“Oh okay… wait you said yes?! Oh god um okay, today…nowish.” He said after realising that she had accepted his proposal.

“Sure.” She was grinning the whole time. I was standing next to her imitating her every move and expression.

She playfully hit me. “Ow.” I said trying to contain my laughter.

“MJ? You still there?”

“Oh yeah sorry. Manda was imitating me. I had to make her stop.” She said smiling at herself, I shook my head and was about to walk away when she grabbed me.

“Hey Gee, do you mind if Frank comes to see Manda? I really think they should talk.”

“You read my mind. Great idea. I’ll get his ass out his room.”

“Bye Gee. See ya soon.”

“Yeah okay see ya.” They both hung up. MJ looked at me and I gave her a sly look.

“So what movie are you going to see, huh?” I asked her already half knowing the answer.

“I dunno, Gee will probably pick a horror.”

“Not like it matters right?” I said laughing at her expression. She stood there looking insulted.

“Of course it matters because I intend to actually watch it. Unlike some people…” She said giving me a look that told me she was talking about me and Frank.

“Hey I'm not like that you know I'm not.” I said in an attempt to defend my pride.

“Oh yeah, that’s why you let him sleep over in your bed last night and you guys just started dating…”

“Hey sleep was exactly what we did. Nothing else.”

“Okay come on then… we need to get you some clothes.” She said trying not to continue the subject.

She grabbed my hand and led me to her closet. “So I can’t go in my pyjamas then?” I said grinning.

“No.” I pouted; she giggled and emptied the contents of her wardrobe onto the floor within seconds. We rummaged through the pile until I found something I wanted to wear, which coincidently was on the bottom of the pile which would have been the top had she not emptied it onto the floor.

I quickly ran into her bathroom and changed. I came out wearing; Fishnets, a black skirt that came to just above my knees with chains on it, and a pink corset, I wore her black boots that came to just above my ankles. She grinned and ran in after me. Minutes later she came out wearing; dark jeans, a red tank top with a black jacket over the top, she had flats on and a red bow in her hair.

She looked so cute.

“Ready?” she asked, I nodded.

“Bob!!” we both yelled, he came running in as if he thought something was wrong.

We laughed at him, “Take us to the movies? Pwease…” I begged. He sighed and nodded moving away from the door to let us pass.