Another Day In Class...

Chapter 16

The movie finished and we literally ran out the cinema chasing the boys. Me and MJ slowed down to a walk figuring they had to stop at some point, which they did as soon as they got outside.

Frank draped an arm around me and said to Gee, “We are defiantly buying that movie!” I glanced at MJ to notice she had laced her fingers with Gee’s.

“Okay Frank enough about the lesbians. You and Gee can talk about them later.” I said playfully hitting his stomach to make him walk. We walked with them to their car and as soon as we got there Frank automatically kissed me, therefore making Gee feel like he had to kiss MJ. He lent in and was about to but just as his lips touched hers his phone rang. They both sighed.

He grabbed his phone and looked at the caller ID his face automatically lit up. “Hey...uhuh…sure…yeah he is… with his girlfriend…yes mum…yeah they are… I will…love you too. Bye” he said hanging up.

The three of us looked at him questioningly. “My mum.” He said looking at us. “And…” Frank prompted.

“Oh, um, she’s here with Mikey and you rents.” He said smiling.

Franks mouth hung open. “And this is bad because…?”

“Because it means that we have no freedom anymore.” Frank said pouting.

“Aww, you still have freedom, Frankie, its called school.” MJ said cuddling Gee, Frank just glanced at Gee.

“I wish. See my mum isn’t exactly easy going. She’s protective of me. It’s stupid really. I mean I don’t even get sick any more…very often and she still treats me like I'm six!” Frank slammed his fist into the car.

Gerard looked at him horrified. Frank, after a moment, walked off kicking the ground as he did so.

I glanced at MJ and Gerard before running after Frank. “Frank! Frank would you stop for a second! Please?” I said stopping not actually reaching him.

He stopped eventually turning to see me standing there waiting for him. “Frank! Please…come back. Talk to me at least!”

“I'm sorry. I just get really frustrated, when it comes to me being sick. I used to get sick all the time when I was little. My mum takes it pretty seriously, I can’t stand it. I mean I love my mum but I hate the way she controls my life.” Was all I managed to get out of him as he was walking back to me.

He wrapped his arms lovingly around my waist and I returned the gesture and rested my head on his warm chest, he in turn rested his head on top of mine.

(Yes I'm that short).

He kissed the top of my head and rubbed my back reassuringly, “Hey come on, I don’t think we should leave MJ and Gerard alone god knows what they will get up to. You okay?”

I looked up at him and nodded, he smiled back. He put an arm around me and started to walk back his hand somehow made it to the back pocket of my skirt and slipped in. I stopped as soon as I felt his hand on my ass. He giggled and gave me a quick smirk; I just shook my head and continued walking with him.

We got back to the car to see Gerard still examining the place where Frank had just punched.

“Dude, your car is fine. Anyway I didn’t hit it that hard.” Frank said giggling.

Gerard still looked horrified while rubbing his palm over the spot, “Um Gee I think you’re going to rub the paint off if you keep going.” I said trying to hold in my laughter.

He was hypnotised. He shot me a glare before opening MJ’s door and letting her get in before closing it. Frank did the same for me. The boys got in the front and Frank turned the music up, Gerard in turn turned it back down. I glanced at MJ who had her hands over her mouth trying to contain her laughter. Frank slowly moved his hand back over to the stereo and turned it up again really loud. Gerard jumped and turned it back down again.

Frank sat there for a moment before whining, “Gerard… come on man, and we want music.”

“No Frank.”

“Can you drive at the speed limit too; not ten km/h under it!”

“Frank! I'm driving so shut up!” Frank sunk in his seat and pouted.

By the time we reached MJ’s place it was 6pm and it was already starting to get dark. Bob was already home from Ray’s. We both kissed the boys on the cheek; I also kissed Frank on the lips for about five minutes before literally getting pulled away by MJ.

I whined in annoyance. Frank pouted before getting back in the car and Gerard drove off. We wandered up the path and were greeted by Bob. “About time!”

“Gee’s a slow driver…” MJ said smiling and walking past Bob. I smiled and quickly followed her.

We entered her room and collapsed onto her bed, “Do you two want anything to eat?” Bob’s dad asked.

“Um, no thank you.” I replied.

“Yeah we are okay thanks dad.” MJ replied, looking at me I knew she wanted to talk.

“Okay, spill. I saw Frank’s hand on your ass. What was his problem?”

She said crossing her legs and looking at me, “Hey, okay his hand was in my back pocket. It kind of freaked me out, but oh well. He was just sick of his mother ruling his life because when he was little he used to get sick a whole lot.” I said not looking at her.

“Oh god. You are so in love with him!” She said getting up and hugging me.

“I don’t think so. I mean love is a big jump. Really like… yeah but love I don’t know about that.”

“You know what I meant.” She said placing a hand on mine.

I smiled at her, “What about Gerard huh, what did you two get up to while we were gone?”

“Nothing! He was more worried about his car.” She said a little disappointed.

I burst out laughing I couldn’t help it. We sat and talked some more about it and finally decided that if someone was going to get them together and make the first move. It had to be MJ because Gerard wasn’t going to do it any time soon.

It was around 10:15pm when MJ and I finally decided to sleep. We had both showered and changed into our pyjamas. I hopped in one side of the bed MJ hopped in the other side. We just laid there for about ten minutes staring at the ceiling, not able to sleep. Eventually I fell asleep, and then I'm guessing MJ must have as well.