Another Day In Class...

Chapter 19

He practically ran up to me and hugged me, lifting me off the ground as Ray does and swinging me around. He set me down and pressed his forehead to mine, “I love you.”

“I love you too. I wasn’t sure before but now I know I do. You’re too freaking addictive, Iero.” I said giggling.

He smiled and lent down and kissed me passionately. We heard a cough come from beside us; Frank pulled away and turned his head, our principal. “I came to congratulate you Frank on that fine performance, but looks as if someone beat me to it.” She said smiling at us.

Frank raised and eyebrow, “You were going to kiss me?!”

“No dear, heavens no. More like I was going to shake your hand. You’re a fine musician, and we are proud to have you as part of this school.” She said smiling and patting his shoulder, he smiled and looked at me,

“I had great inspiration.”

“Okay well I'm going to um leave you to it then Frank. Frank I also expect to see you in my office tomorrow morning okay?” Frank didn’t reply he just nodded and kept staring into my eyes.

“Frank what did I just say to you?” She prompted again.

He still not taking his eyes off me replied, “Your office tomorrow morning.” He smiled at himself because he knew he got it right. The principal just shook her head and walked away.

The bell went and the hall filed out into the quads for lunch. I was on Frank’s back again, big surprise there. He ran towards our table where the rest of the group already was. Frank set me down on the seat carefully before sitting next to me. He kissed my temple before putting an arm around me.

“Frank, dude where did that even come from in there?” Ray asked curiously.

“Ray back up off Frank. He’s mine find your own.” I said grabbing Frank’s arm and hugging it protectively. Ray faked a pout and hurt look. I giggled and playfully punched his arm.

“Ow. You really shouldn’t fight at school makes you all aggressive during lunch.” He said rubbing his arm.

“Ray-Ray you know Frank’s mine you can have um… Gee.” I said smiling. Gee looked at me horrified, like he had just seen a ghost or something. I smiled.

“What?”

“Ew, that’s what.” Gee said his horrified look turning into a playful smirk.

I looked over at Bob, he looked kind of mad. “Bob, you okay, sweetie?” I asked removing Frank’s arm from around me and shuffling over to Bob.

I gave him a questioning look. “I'm fine.” He said turning away from me.

“Bob this is not you being fine. Guys could you excuse us for a second?” I asked placing a hand on Bob’s shoulder. The boys all understood and left the table.

“Bob seriously what’s up?! I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what’s going on!” He sat with his elbows on the table and his head being cradled in his hands.

“Bob please…” I started; I had to get him to talk. He was mumbling incoherently about something.

“Bob please just talk to me.” I was really starting to get worried. He looked over at me. He opened his mouth to say something.......