Another Day In Class...

Chapter 20

He opened his mouth to say something, when we were interrupted by Gerard and Frank. “Guys! What the hell are you doing?!”

“We have a massive problem!” Gerard said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Bob and the table.

“What the hell is going on? Gee let me go and tell me!” I said struggling out of his grip.

“Taylor!” Was all he said,

“Baby we need to get to your sister, now!” Frank said coming up beside me.

“What? Why?”

“Just come on!” Gee said frustrated.

“Fine, I'm coming.” We ran to Taylor’s spot,

I stopped dead in my tracks. “What the fuck is this?!” I yelled getting the attention of her whole group.

Taylor and Jason walked or more like strutted over. “Hey sis.” She said handing me a whole lot of paper.

I glanced down and flipped through the sheets of paper in my now shaking palm. My mouth hung open, my eyes were glassy, and I could feel my fist clenching. Frank must have noticed as he grabbed my hand and started to stroke it with his thumb to calm me down.

“How did you get these?!” I snapped throwing the pages to the ground, upon my action Frank picked the pages up and quickly flipped through them. They were photos of Frank and I the night he stayed. They were so close up that it looked as if Taylor or someone else was in the room. There had to be at least twenty different shots.

“How did you get these?” I demanded again this time fighting back tears,

“Believe me, sugar, I have my ways.” Taylor replied innocently. I grabbed the photos from Frank and ripped them up, I knew it wouldn’t do anything she probably had more but I had to destroy the ones I had.

“Oh no. Like it matters little sis. You think I'm that stupid honestly? No sorry we have spares.” She said in her preppy tone and strutted away, Jason was about to leave when Gerard and Frank grabbed him and dragged him over to a wall.

“You’ve got a real fucking death wish don’t you asshole?”

“Boys! Don’t!” I said running over to them.

They released their grip on Jason, “You’re going to fucking destroy every last fucking copy if it takes you ten fucking years!” Gerard said sternly.

“Too late for that princess.” Jason said, he obviously didn’t know what Gerard was capable of.

“And why is that?”

“Because most of the school already knew that she was a whore and now they have fucking proof!” he said before Gerard raised his fist and connected it with Jason’s jaw knocking him unconscious against the wall.

I slid down the wall and sat against it my head in my hands, “Oh god. What are we going to do?” I said sobbing into my hands.

Frank slid down next to me and cuddled me into him. “It’s going to be okay. I promise you.”

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, “How do you know that?”

“Because… I know everything.” He said grinning trying to lighten the mood slightly. The bell rang just as he was about to kiss me, he sighed and stood up and helped me up with him.

“Hey!” I said pouting.

He turned around and came back to me, “Where do you think you’re going?” I said smiling and kissing him. He put an arm around me and kissed me back. He pulled away and walked with me and Gerard to English.

Bob had bought my bag up to English with a note sitting beside it. ‘Thanks for trying chicken. =] I’m fine don’t worry about me. Love you big bro, Bob.’

I sighed and folded the note up and put it in my back pocket and took my seat between Gerard and Frank up the back. We were supposed to be watching a movie about our topic of study, ‘Antony and Cleopatra.’

The teacher told us to get comfortable, so I leaned my head on Frank as he put an arm around me and I put my feet up on Gerard’s lap. He looked at me insulted. I giggled because it was such an adorable look. The teacher put in the tape and Frank, Gerard and I all almost fell backwards off our chairs.

“What is this!?” the teacher said fumbling with the remote trying to stop what she was seeing. Taylor and her entire group turned around to look at us. I gulped. This couldn’t be happening, why me? What did I do? I kept asking myself over and over.

It was a cut and paste movie of Frank and me, from the moment he walked in to the moment he left the next morning, of course some had to be cut out because it would take forever to watch, but the incriminating stuff was still in there.

The end credits came up and said, “Lies, Whores and Late night fun!” the words vanished and then a photo of Taylor appeared on the screen under it were the words, “Vote Taylor for prom queen!” and then everything went black.

I felt new hot tears trying to escape my eyes, I tried to fight them back but it was no use they came streaming down my face. I ran out the classroom not caring what anyone thought.

“Sad… no pathetic is a better word.” Taylor said mockingly.

“Taylor! How the fuck could you do that?! She’s your fucking sister?! Why did you do it?! Because we almost broke your nose? Or purely because she has a happy life and fucking deserves it? You should go join fucking Paris Hilton in jail! You guys can be cell mates and you can both whine about everything” Frank snapped getting up and walking over to her, Gerard grabbed him and pulled him away, Taylor looked shocked that he fought back the way he did.

“Yeah you got nothing to say now do you bitch?!” Frank snapped again.

“Bro! Stop no. Go find Manda; she’s more important at the moment! Go!” Gee yelled, as Frank shot Taylor a look he disappeared out the classroom.

“Gerard! Sit down!” The teacher snapped as Gee got closer to Taylor.

“Fuck off! You cant tell me you’re going to sit there and let her get away with doing that to her own fucking sister?!”

“Gerard! Front office immediately!” the teacher growled grabbing his arm and walking him to the door, he pulled out of her grip.

“I can walk myself thank you!” he said storming out the room.

“Taylor you too!” the teacher snapped at Taylor who was now looking shocked she was actually getting in trouble for this, but did as she was told.

I heard various whistles and remarks like “Hey hot stuff!” and “Fucking nice body come sleep in my bed I’ll give you a work out!” come from multiple classrooms, so I knew Frank had to be looking for me and that our class was not the only ones who had seen the tape.

He turned the corner and almost tripped over my legs, before noticing I was there. He smiled and sat down next to me, not sure of how to act. “You know what would make this all better?” he said after moments of silence.

I sniffed and looked at him, “What? You mean there’s another way of escaping this apart from crawling into a hole and dying?”

He hugged me into him, “Of course there is. Candy, Skittles and a good old fashion game of….” He paused as I waited for him to continue.

“Truth or Dare.” He said grinning but in all seriousness.

“You mean it?!” I said piping up.

“Hell yes cupcake. It’s a deal then? Gee and my apartment. This arvo. Everyone!”

“Frank how can you be so calm after all this?” I asked resting my head on his chest as he cuddled me into him.

“Because I love you.” Was all he replied before the bell went, Frank, Gerard, Bob, Ray and I had all finished school for the day at this point. So it was an escape now. Thank god.