Another Day In Class...

Chapter 2

“So you’re Amanda, huh?” one of the boys asked.

“Yeah, but I prefer, Manda. Thank you. Oh and don’t mind my sister, Taylor and her friends. She's an airhead.” I smiled at that.

“Your sister? Wow you two look nothing alike. Oh, um I’m Frank and this is Gerard. We transferred from New Jersey.” The boy with the piercings said.

“Well Frank you are a gentleman I’ll give you that. And it’s a compliment to look nothing like my sister. She's a whore.” I smiled, proud of myself. The boys just laughed at me.

“Okay bitches. Let’s get moving.” I said leading them out the block into the quad. I stood in the middle of the quad and pointed around explaining where everything was.

About an hour passed and the bell had just rung for first break. I was walking with Frank and Gerard to my table out the back of the school.

“So you boys got your eye on anyone yet. I seriously advise against my sister. She dated Bob’s brother. Oh, Bob was the guy that bought you into the classroom earlier. Yeah Taylor dated Luke and she cheated on him after about five months. Knowing her probably within five days but he finally caught her after five months.” I finished my story as we sat down at my graffiti covered table.

“So, your sisters a slut huh? What about you?” Gerard said smirking.

“Are you kidding?! Me? Hell no, boy! Boys don’t exactly find me attractive or worth fucking.” I smiled slightly. I heard Frank mumble something under his breath but I didn’t quite catch it so I ignored it.

“So you guys got any annoying siblings?” I asked trying to avoid that awkward silence I knew would follow.

“Yeah I got a kid brother, well he’s kind of everyone’s kid brother. His name’s Mikey. There’s 3 years difference between us, which would make him about fifteen at the moment.” Gerard stated.

“What about you Frank?”

“Only child. Well unless you count Mikey as my kid brother. Other than him I got no other siblings.” Frank replied sounding a mixture of upset and relieved.

“Must be nice.” I said dazing off into my own world, thinking about being an only child.

I got pulled out of my daze when I heard Bob yelling my name. “Huh? What? I'm listening.” I said shaking my head, focusing on Bob. “Welcome back.” He laughed.

I playfully punched him in the arm. I looked up and noticed Ray walking towards me. I squealed and ran up to him and jumped on him.

“Ray!” Ray was a tallish kid, he had a huge afro. One of the nicest kids around. Ray smiled and swung me around in a circle and then put me down again.

Frank leaned across the table to Bob, “Is that her boyfriend?”

“Why? You interested? Bro, she's like a little sister to me, now. And no he’s not her boyfriend. They grew up together. Childhood friends.” Bob said laughing slightly. Frank blushed and was about to answer when I came back and sat across from him. Ray sat down next to Frank.

“So who are the new kids?” he said looking at Gerard and Frank.

“Oh! This is Frankie and Gerard” I said giggling and indicating which is which.

“Frankie what’s your star sign?” I asked him leaning across the table. He looked at me a little unsure about my question.

“Um Scorpio. Why?”

“Hmm. Oooooh. You know what would look really cool!” I said getting up and running around his side of the table. He gave me a scared and weirded-out look.

“Oh come on, Frank I'm not going to hurt you, silly. You have tats I noticed.” I said examining his neck.

“Um yeah…why?” he said looking at me examining his neck.

“I have the best idea ever!” I squealed.