Another Day In Class...

Chapter 22

“Gerard… truth or dare?”

Gee gulped, “Um… truth…?” he said, Frank shook his head.

“Pussy.” Gee glared at him.

“Okay, is it true that once while mum was cleaning your room she found gay porno and when she asked you about it you said it was for a school PE project?” Mikey said trying not to burst out laughing.

Gee gawked at him, “No back downs Gerard.” Frank said in hysterics.

“Um…yeah. Once!” he emphasized ‘once’ before going bright red and shying away from everyone. We all burst out laughing; I think Frank was actually crying from laughter. It took everyone about ten minutes to calm down enough for Gee to ask someone.

Gee scanned the circle and stopped on MJ. He smiled. She didn’t.

He wiped the smile off his face when he asked her. “MJ, sweetie…truth or dare?” he couldn’t keep the smirk off his face.

“Don’t sweetie me Gerard. I pick dare!” the words unwillingly slipping from her mouth and she quickly wanted to take them back when she saw Gerard glance at Frank and Frank raised his eyebrows, knowing exactly what the other was thinking.

MJ gulped, guessing what was coming her way. “Okay, I dare you to…” Gee started trying to wipe the grin off his face and act serious.

“Gerard hurry the fuck up!” Frank snapped giggling.

“Shut up Frank. This is delicate. MJ I dare you to kiss Manda…” Me and MJ stared at each other before Frank interrupted again.

“With tongue…” I glared at him; both me and MJ looked at Gerard it was his call.

Gerard gulped and shook his head, “Nah bro that’s just mean. As much as I want to say yes, I can't make them do it.” Frank pouted; MJ and I let out sighs of relief. I playfully hit Frank in the stomach.

“Perve.” I said to him as he smirked still.

“Ladies as you were.” Ray said from next to me.

I sighed and glanced at MJ. I got up on my knees and lent across the circle; MJ did the same. We met in the middle, the boys watching intently waiting for it. We both lent in and our lips connected. The kiss last for a few seconds before we both pulled away and sat back in our places.

The boys all tried to wipe the looks of pure lust off their faces but it didn’t work the only one who was grossed out was Bob, because it was his sister but he still had a grin on his face.

Frank watched me as I sat back down next to him, “What?” I asked looking at him weird.

“Nothing that was just…do it again!”

“Um how bout no Frank.” I said smiling and patting him on the head. He folded his arms and pouted.

“Ok MJ your turn.” I said breaking the silence. MJ and I grinned at each other knowing exactly how to get our revenge.

“Frank. Truth or dare, buddy?”

Frank smirked, “Dare all the way baby.”

MJ grinned. “I dare you to make out with Gerard. Tongues and everything.” They both looked at her gob smacked.

Gee looked at her with pleading eyes, “Sorry babe, you chose to say no tongue.” She kissed his nose, he looked at her horrified.

“No back downs Frankie.” I said in the same way he did to Gerard.

Both guys looked horrified, “That’s fucking disgusting” Mikey said getting up and leaving as did Ray and Bob.

“Whatever.” MJ yelled after them.

“Boys.” She said turning her attention back to Gerard and Frank who were still staring at each other neither wanting to move. I pushed Frank forward onto his knees, MJ did the same. They were about a centimeter apart now.

“You two tell anyone about this and you’re both dead.” Frank said seriously.

“Paybacks a bitch Frank and so am I. Now make out with my boyfriend already!” MJ said pushing Gee forward trying to hurry them up.

“Fine. Just stop pushing.”

Gee protested. “Ew."