Another Day In Class...

Chapter 23

“Paybacks a bitch Frank and so am I. Now make out with my boyfriend already!” MJ said pushing Gee forward trying to hurry them up.

“Fine. Just stop pushing.” Gee protested. “Ew.”

Was all Frank got out before Gerard’s lips crashed down onto Frank’s. Gee ran his tongue along Frank’s bottom lip begging for entrance which Frank reluctantly gave him. Frank reached his hand up playfully and was about to touch Gee’s cheek when Gee slapped it away and pulled out of the kiss.

Frank burst out laughing. “What the fuck Frank!”

“Dude I was joking.”

“Hey that wasn’t making out that was pashing!” I protested.

“Keep going and Gerard co-operate!” MJ said giggling.

The boys sighed and kissed again this time Frank ran his hand down Gerard’s back, making him shiver involuntarily. Gee in return ran his hand down Frank’s side and rested it on his thigh.

“I think they have done this before.” I said giggling to MJ.

Frank heard but didn’t break the kiss he just removed his hand from Gerard’s back and flipped us off, placing it back after doing so. Gee started to rub circles on Frank’s thigh. Frank unwillingly moaned into Gerard’s mouth. Frank then in response moved his hand down Gee’s chest dragging his nails slightly, leaving a light red trail, Gee broke the kiss, and eyes still shut and tilted his head back as Frank attacked his neck. Gee let out a low growling moan from the back of his throat as Frank lightly bit his “spot,” Gee moved his hand from Frank’s right thigh to his left inner thigh and started rubbing circles there too. Frank moaned against Gee’s neck and bit down in response, leaving his mark. Gee whimpered and flinched. Their breathing had gotten ragged and fast.

By this time I had crawled over to MJ and whispered in her ear, “Think we should stop them?”

“Hell no! They are having way too much fun on their own. I want to see how far they go on their own.” She said smirking, I nodded giggling.

We then turned our attention back to the boys who were still going at each other like wild animals in heat.

Gee had now taken control and was attacking Frank’s neck, making him let out low and breathy moans, Frank tilted his head back exposing more flesh for Gerard to explore. Gerard found Frank’s scorpion tattoo and started to bite and suck on that, Frank moaned loudly this time.

It attracted the attention of the other three boys who stood horror-stricken in the doorway looking in on Frank moaning Gerard’s name as Gee bit down on his best friends’ neck. Gee then sub-consciously moved his kisses down to Frank’s chest as Frank entangled his fingers in Gerard’s hair. Gee slowly moved his kisses down to Frank’s stomach, nibbling and sucking on a few random centimeters of skin on his way down. Frank was now letting out regular growls from the back of his throat in response to Gee’s molestation of his flesh. Gee’s hands beat his mouth to Frank’s batman boxers, they traced the rim of his boxers, Frank had by this time removed his hands from Gee’s hair and placed them on the ground behind him to support himself. Frank was now quivering slightly from Gerard’s touch. Gee hooked his thumbs on the edge of Frank’s boxers and was about to pull on them when we decided now was a great time to intervene.

“Okay boys! That’s enough. Boys!” we had to kind of yell as they were still wrapped up in their own world.

Gee instantly snapped out of it and released Frank’s boxers and backed up. Frank sat up and looked down at his torso that was now plagued with Gerard’s marks. Gerard put a hand to his neck and felt the bite mark Frank left there; he winced as his fingers grazed over the now sensitive spot.

“Have fun did yas?” I asked giggling as Frank started to kiss me.

I pulled away, “Eww you taste like what I'm assuming Gerard tastes like.” Frank looked insulted.

“I'm never doing that again.” Gee had now run out the room and into bathroom, we all ran to the bathroom door and saw him vigorously rinsing his mouth with mouthwash.

Frank giggled and left the room dragging me with him. “That was the worst taste ever! I don’t ever want to have that taste in my mouth again.” I could hear Gerard complaining from down the hall.