Another Day In Class...

Chapter 24

“That was the worst taste ever! I don’t ever want to have that taste in my mouth again.” I could hear Gerard complaining from down the hall.

Frank pulled me into the kitchen and pinned me up against the wall, “I have Gerard taste in my mouth, want to help me get rid of it?” he smirked.

“Frankie…” I said not looking at him, he lifted my chin up,

“Hey I love you, and I'm defiantly not leaving you for Gerard.” He said grinning stupidly.

“I love you too but that’s not the point.” I said shaking his hand away from my chin.

He loosened his hold on me and backed up giving me space. “Babe, what’s wrong?” I looked down and started laughing.

“What?!” he said confused,

“Frank maybe we shouldn’t have stopped you and Gee.” I said giggling.

“Of course you should have stopped us…” he said seriously before looking down.

“Shit. No that wasn’t Gee. Ew no. That was your fault.”

“Like hell it was Frank!” I said sliding down the wall from laughing too much.

Frank started to blush, when the others ran to the door to see me sitting on the floor in front of Frank laughing and him blushing.

MJ raised an eyebrow, “What the?”

“Frank what the hell did you do to her?” Bob said running in. Frank ended up running out and slamming his bedroom door causing me to fall onto the kitchen floor laughing.

“Okay someone explain to me what the fuck just happened.” Mikey said confused.

“Frank…he was enjoying making out with Gee a little too much!” I said between giggles. MJ looked amused, Bob, Mikey, Ray and Gerard didn’t look so amused more a look of pure disgust on their faces.

“I should go check on him.” I said attempting to get up and walk to his door still laughing.

“Frank baby… you okay in there?” I said clearing my throat in an attempt to stifle my giggles. I heard footsteps towards the door and a click before the door opened. Frank stood there in the doorway still in his boxers. He leaned against the door frame and stared at me.

“What?” I asked curiously,

“Nothing, step into my office.” He said grinning and standing out of the way, I glanced back towards the kitchen to see everyone watching from the door way.

I glanced at Gee was standing there with a stupid grin on his face and he had two thumbs up in approval.

“Gee you idiot, go away!” I said laughing at his facial expression.

I turned my attention back to Frank who was still leaning on the door frame. I flashed him a smile and entered his room; he closed the door behind him, and locked it.

“You really don’t want me leaving this room do you?” I said hearing him lock the door.

“No not really, but that’s not why I'm locking the door.” He said laughing.

I shot him a confused look.

“Gee um has a tendency to walk in at the wrong times and ruin moments. I really wasn’t going to take that chance.” He said laughing.

“Oh…” I said quietly, looking around Frank’s room at his posters and random things on his shelves.

Frank came up behind me and made me jump as he put his now cold hands on my bare skin. It sent shivers up my spine, and I closed my eyes as I could feel his warm breath on the nape of my neck. He planted a kiss on the nape of my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist dragging me back into him.

“Frankie…” I whispered, as he pressed his cheek to mine,

“Mmm?”

“Your hands are cold.” I said giggling.

“Well sorry…nothing I can do about that.” He said poking his tongue out.

“Yes there is.” I said glancing at him over my shoulder.

He gave me a smirk and without warning picked me up holding me around the waist and I started giggling and screaming when there was a bang on the door.

Frank almost dropped me before making a quick recovery and catching me and placing me on the ground softly. He kissed my cheek and ran to the door and unlocked it, opening it to reveal the others standing pressed against the door.

They had all obviously decided to get dressed because none of them were in their underwear anymore.

“Perves! Fuck off!”

“We heard screaming…we erm came to see what was wrong.” Gee said in a tone that wasn’t very convincing.

“Whatever, go away!” Frank said slamming the door and re-locking it.

“Aww but!” was all that came from outside the door. Frank turned around to see me already sitting on the bed with a pillow on my lap, tracing circles on it with my finger.

He came and sat beside me, “You okay?”

“Mmhmm. You know I'm self-conscious of my body Frank.” I said resting my elbows on the pillow.

“Hey you do remember you have been running around my house in your underwear for about two hours now and it hasn’t been an issue until now.” He said grinning.

I looked at him and couldn’t help but smile and kiss him gently; he brought a hand up to my cheek and stroked it as the kiss deepened. His tongue grazed over my bottom lip and lingered for a moment before I let him in as his tongue caressed mine, exploring every corner of my mouth; mine doing the same to him.

He moved his hand from my cheek down to my legs where the pillow was. He grabbed onto it and slowly tugged it away and threw it against the door. It made a soft bang but loud enough to create suspicion outside.

“Hey keep it down you two!” I heard Ray yell from outside followed by giggles from everyone.