Another Day In Class...

Chapter 25

He moved his hand from my cheek down to my legs where the pillow was. He grabbed onto it and slowly tugged it away and threw it against the door. It made a soft bang but loud enough to create suspicion outside.

“Hey keep it down you two!” I heard Ray yell from outside followed by giggles from everyone.

I had to break the kiss to start laughing. Frank was still starring at me though. I kissed him again fully, and he placed his hand on my stomach gently putting slight pressure on it and leaning backwards onto his bed. We both slowly fell backwards onto his bed, me on my back and Frank on his side. He broke the kiss to look at me. He stroked my cheek and brushed the hair away from my eyes; I blushed and starred into his gorgeous hazel/green orbs.

“You’re beautiful, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise okay?” he said meaning every word of it.

I smiled and pecked him on the lips. He kissed me back fully, and slowly moved his hand from my stomach to my thigh, moving it all the way down my leg and back up again slowly but stopping back on my upper thigh. He slowly moved his kisses down to my jaw line and traced every inch of it. I started to run my fingers through his hair and down his back tracing his spine and back up making him quiver.

He moved his kisses again down to my neck and collar bone, I couldn’t help it; I sub-consciously let out a soft moan as he bit down slightly on my collar bone. He smiled against my skin and kept biting, sucking and kissing that spot, making sure to leave his mark. I tilted my head back as he did this. I could feel him getting harder against my thigh; at this point I couldn’t care less. I closed my eyes as he started to kiss down the middle of my chest.

He moved his hand from my thigh and wrapped it around my waist and pulled me onto him. I was now straddling his stomach; I had a hand on either side of his head. He moved his hands from my lower back to my bra clasp; at the same time he pulled me down into a kiss and I slid backwards slightly to kiss him properly, our bodies completely parallel; my chest on his chest; my stomach on his stomach; my thighs on his thighs. He kept the kiss going as he undid my bra clasp with no problems. I lifted one hand and slipped off one strap then did the same for the other side. We broke the kiss as he rolled us over so he was on top.

He pressed some of his weight down onto me as he forcefully kissed me quickly then started devouring my neck. I tilted my head back against his bed again and let out a throaty moan of his name. He smiled against my neck and bit down harder; causing me to inhale sharply. He started to run his hands up and down my sides, letting just his fingertips touch so it sent shivers through my body. Our breathing had gotten noticeably faster and much more ragged. Just as he was moving down to my chest the door burst open.

“What the fuck?!” we both yelled.

Frank grabbed the blanket from the bottom of the bed and put it over me and got off me. Mikey was standing in the doorway unable to move.

“Mikey how the fuck did you get in here and why are you in here?!” Frank snapped.

“Mikey!” he said punching him in the arm.

Mikey shook his head before turning his attention to Frank, “Um, picked the lock… dared to by Ray.” He said not really paying attention to Frank as he looked back at me.

I was now sitting up but still had the blanket wrapped around me.

“Hey perve…eyes off!” Frank said grabbing his shirt collar and dragging him out the room, closing the door behind him.

A few minutes later he came back in. I smiled at him from under the covers.

He smiled at me and walked over, he sat down in front of me, “Um where were we?” he asked already well knowing the answer.

I simply bought him down and kissed him.

“Hmm, now I remember…” he said with a smirk plastered permanently on his face.

He moved down again and kissed my collar bone on his mark, making me moan his name, he smiled against my collar bone again. He was in control and he knew it. He moved down and gently moved the blanket from around my chest as he made his way down. He moved a hand to my left breast as he kissed and caressed the right and then switched to left; I closed my eyes there was nothing else I could do.

He kissed my stomach and bit it gently making me inhale a sharp breath and hold it in as he continued down. I entwined my fingers in his locks again as he kissed down my stomach to the top of my underwear.

He lifted his head up and looked up at me, as if he was asking for permission, I looked down at him and shook my head as I sat up. He looked hurt but understood, I giggled and pushed him back onto the bed on his back, he raised an eyebrow.

“This is different.” He said smirking,

“Not your game anymore Frank; its mine now.” I said grinning and kissing him to shut him up.

I kissed down his chest skipping a whole lot of flesh Gee already had covered. I got to the top of his boxers and hooked my thumbs on the sides and pulled them down inch by inch teasing not only him but me aswell. I bit my lip as I slid them down over his hips and down his thighs he shook them off from around his ankles. I smirked at him and kissed his abs, before kissing his inner thighs teasing him.

He threw his head back and moaned, “God, stop fucking teasing me.” I smiled and kissed his thigh again before moving up to his member and tracing it lightly with my fingertips, making him let out a throaty moan.

“Babe…please…” he was begging now. I smiled at him and finally took him into my mouth.

Slowly sliding him fully in; he arched his back and I placed a hand on his chest and pushed him back down. He entangled his fingers in my hair this time, and as a reflex thrust his hips upwards forcing himself deeper into my mouth. I started to slowly run my tongue along his length aswell making him groan in pleasure. He was close now.

He even said so, “Uhh…oh god…fuck…I'm so close now…fuck…I'm gunna…” he managed to get out between moans and groans.

I pulled away from him; he looked up at me as if I had just done the cruelest thing ever to him.

“Babe...what the hell?” he asked looking at me still.

I grinned and kissed his tip again before jumping off the bed. He watched me curiously, before realizing what I was doing. I smiled and hooked my thumbs on the sides of my own underwear sliding them down to my ankles and stepping out of them. Frank stared at me wide-eyed. I quickly jumped back on the bed and under the blanket again. He looked at me curiously again and crawled up to where I was. He crawled over the top of me and removed the blanket from around me.

He kissed me again and whispered in my ear, “You’re beautiful I told you that.” He said kissing my neck just below my ear.

“You want to do this cos now is your chance to back down?” he said seriously, looking in my eyes.

“Of course otherwise I wouldn’t still be here would I? Come on Frank you’re acting like this is my first time.” I said kissing his nose.

He relaxed a bit more after I said that. He rolled himself between my thighs and pushed himself into me. We both let out a moan as he stayed still for a moment giving me time to adjust to his size and he waited for approval to keep going, I nodded my head and he pulled back out and thrust himself back in harder than before, making me scream his name. He was grinning and moaning all at the same time.

“Oh god… fuck yes…fuck…Manda…oh my god.” He was moaning between breaths and thrusts.

“Ahh…Frank…ahh oh god…” was all I got out as he repeatedly hit my spot.

I dug my nails into his back as he hit it over and over. He kissed my neck and jaw line continually.

“Ahh…fuck…Manda…I'm close…I'm gonna…”he said breathily not sure what do next, I glanced up at him, “Fuck don’t look at me like that you’ll make it worse.” He said grinning and panting.

He made a last minute decision and thrust once more into me; driving me crazy; before he quickly pulled out and came all over my stomach.

“Fuck you’re hot when you’re horny.” I said laughing at his facial expression as he collapsed next to me on the bed.

I rolled onto my side facing him as my fringe fell across my face he brushed it away and kissed me.

I pulled away, “Um, Frank. I should go use the shower.”

He raised an eye brow, “Frank, for one I'm all sweaty now and smell of you and sex and for the second reason…” I stopped and looked down at my stomach and Frank burst out laughing.

“I'm sorry!” he said giggling.

“So you should be.” I said trying to act serious, as I wrapped the blanket carefully around my figure and walked into the bathroom closing the door.

“Frank!” I yelled, he came running trying to pull his boxers up at the same time.

“What?” he asked concerned