Another Day In Class...

Chapter 27

“Okay mister. Explain yourself right this second.” His mother demanded I had the urge to want to leave; Frank noticed and squeezed my hand tighter telling me to stay.

“Mother, please. Calm down. This is my house more to the point my room! How did you even get in here?!” he snapped,

“Frank I really think I should go…” I started pulling out of his grip,

“Baby no. Please stay with me? I need you to be here.” By now Frank and I were near his door away from his parents but I had a feeling they could still hear every word.

He had hold of my shoulders and pulled me into a hug, rubbing his cheek against my head. “I love you.” He said simply, kissing my head and pulling out the hug.

“I love you too…but Frank I shouldn’t be here. It doesn’t feel right.” I said looking into his eyes as he held me.

His voice had softened from when he was talking to his parents. “Manda, sweetie, you have every right to be here. I love you and you’re part of this now. I need you here with me. Please, you’re the only one that can give me enough strength to stand up to them. Please?” he was pleading as if I was about to break up with him over this.

I sighed and nodded my head. “Thank you baby.” He said hugging me into him and stroking my hair.

He left an arm around my waist and we walked back over to his parents.

“Mum you have to accept the fact I'm not a little kid anymore and I can make my own decisions…” he started before he was interrupted.

“Frankie, honey, it was just a shock to your father and I seeing our baby boy all grown up and acting …” she paused to think of the right word to use.

Slutty, sleazy, like a dag, idiot, bad timing male! Just to name a few.

I giggled at the thought in my head, Frank gave me a confused look I instantly stopped laughing and put my head down. He giggled at my reaction and turned and waited for his parents to continue. “Um honey, would you like to help me out here?” she said turning to her husband.

“Um, Mr. and Mrs. Iero I think what you are trying to get out here is that you saw your son all grown up and living his own life. The way he wanted to. Now I know this was an embarrassing situation all round but please its not Frank’s fault; but he takes into consideration what his parents are trying to say…don’t you Frank?” I said giving him a look.

He nodded and smiled at me. “You’re going to have to teach me how you get him to agree with you so easily.” Linda giggled.

“Mum, so what does this mean? By the way how did you get into my room I thought I locked the door?” Frank asked really desperate for an explanation.

“Oh um we heard your voice Frank darling and Gerard and Mikey let us in. Mikey said the door was jammed and he had to pick the lock.” She said running over it in her head.

“Mum, so what does this mean? By the way how did you get into my room I thought I locked the door?” Frank asked really desperate for an explanation.

“Oh um we heard your voice Frank darling and Gerard and Mikey let us in. Mikey said the door was jammed and he had to pick the lock.” She said running over it in her head.

“Oh…Mikey!” Frank yelled.

Mikey, Bob, Ray, Gerard and MJ all run into the room, Gerard and MJ have their hands laced. “Um, okay…” Frank started staring at their entwined fingers.

“Um, Mikey! What the hell did you let everyone in for?! You knew that I was in here with Manda. What the fuck, dude?!” He yelled.

“Frank, language.” Linda glared at him.

“Sorry mum, but Mikey?!” Mikey cringed and slipped out through the door.

I was about to open my mouth to say something when there was a rapid few knocks on the door.

“What the hell?” everyone said at once. We all ran for the door frank and I got there first. We both reached for the door knob at once hands automatically colliding as the door swung open....