Another Day In Class...

Chapter 28

I was about to open my mouth to say something when there was a rapid few knocks on the door.

“What the hell?” everyone said at once.

We all ran for the door Frank and I got there first. We both reached for the door knob at once hands automatically colliding as the door swung open.

“Mum…hi.” I said shocked as I looked at the small figure that stood in the door way.

What is it parent invasion day?

She stared at me for a while, before I realized why. I was still wearing Frank’s clothes.

Oh shit

She eventually pushed her way past everyone and into the lounge room. It was then I saw dad and Taylor outside in the car. Frank wrapped an arm around my waist and planted a soft kiss on my cheek before we closed the door and followed my mother into the lounge room. I saw mum sitting on the soft beige coloured lounge in the centre of the room. Frank led me over to the opposite arm chair and sat down in it, pulling me down with him. I sat on his knee as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

“Mum what are you doing here?” I demanded.

“I’ve come to take you home. What do you think I’m doing here?!” she snapped.

“Let go of my daughter at once and you missy go get changed into your own clothes, this instant.” She barked.

I closed my eyes and I felt Frank’s grip loosen and him place a kiss on my cheek; his lips lingered at my ear, “Go on; call me later okay.” He said half pushing me up and half trying to stand up himself.

“Now, young lady!” my mother barked once more as Frank started to follow me my mother snapped again,

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“With my girlfriend to make sure she has all her clothes.” Frank snapped back not stopping.

“Get back here!” She growled after him.

“No. I’m going to only ask you once politely to please leave my house and wait with your family in your car she will only be a moment.” Frank said pausing before his bedroom door.

“What does your mother think of you living in this place and having girls around that somehow end up in your clothes?” She growled walking into the entry towards him.

“His mother is proud of him for surviving on his own, and what he does with girls is his business not hers nor is it yours.” Linda said from behind my mother; causing her to spin on her heels and come face to face with Linda.

Frank gave his mother a thankful nod, before slipping into the room and shutting the door. He crept silently into the room to see me sitting on his bed cringing at the sound of my mothers’ voice. He padded over softly to the edge of his bed. He took my hand into his and lifted me up off the bed.

“I should get changed, Frank. My mum will flip out if I’m not out there soon.” I said softly smiling at him. He giggled and kissed my cheek.

“Come on lets find your clothes then.” He said looking around. I pointed to a pile of folded clothes at the foot of his bed. I cleared my throat.

“What?” he said smirking.

“You know what, perve. Turn around.” I said giggling at him faking a pout; it really was cute.

I just looked at him until he got the picture and turned around. He started to fiddle with the shelves on his dresser while I was getting changed; I didn’t realize at the time that he had a mirror sitting on his dresser and he was moving it around. I looked up while I was pulling my school pants up still not wearing a shirt but I had a bra on and saw my reflection in the mirror.

“Frank!” I yelled.

He burst out laughing. “What?”

“You are the biggest perve there is!” we were half yelling half laughing at each other.

He picked me up over his shoulder and I started screaming and laughing as he carried me over to his walk-in wardrobe.

“Frank what the fuck are you doing?” I said giggling when he stopped in front of the wardrobe. He quickly opened the door and put me down.

“What the…” I started before he lunged forward; pushing both of us into the wardrobe closing the door behind him.

“What are you doing?! You’re crazy.” I said glancing past him to the now closed door.

He clutched my chin turning my attention back to his mirror-like amber orbs shinning with a mixture of adoration and a craving. My own eyes fluttered quickly between his gaze seeing both emotions in both his eyes. He leant down and softly pressed his lips to mine and wrapped a strong tattoo-outlined arm around my waist; dragging me closer to him.

My hands instantly snaked themselves around his neck; fingers entwining themselves around strands of his hair. He pulled back and his lips lingered for a moment then darted quickly to rest by my ear, I could feel his hot, ragged breath against my neck sending shivers up my spine.

“Yeah I may be crazy but it’s only because I'm crazy in love with you.” He pulled away and backed up towards the door before opening the door and slipping out leaving me to comprehend what the hell just happened.