Another Day In Class...

Chapter 32

Everyone sat in silence just glancing from one face to the next. Dad broke the silence, “Kids will you excuse us?” he gestured towards mum and himself.

Frank and I nodded and left the table immediately; Taylor however took her time to leave. When we got outside the kitchen I jumped on Frank’s back and he piggy-backed me down to the basement/my room. Taylor just glared at us and stayed outside the kitchen wanting to hear every word.

Frank jumped down the stairs two at a time, making me hold on tighter so he didn’t drop me. We got to the bottom of the stairs and I jumped down off his back and he turned around; wrapping his arms around my waist. He held me there leaning in slightly to kiss my nose gently. I giggled a little letting a yawn escape and resting my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me tighter pulling me back into him.

“Tired?” he asked yawning himself.

“Mmhmm…” I said into his chest. He kissed the top of my head gently and removed his arms from my waist.

I whimpered at the loss of warmth. I watched him pace around my room for a few moments before stopping and running into the bathroom. I raised an eyebrow just staring at the closed bathroom door for a moment before turning around and slipping out of my own clothes, before pacing the room myself in just my bra and underwear. I found my silk black boy-shorts sitting on the ground at the foot of my bed; I pulled them on and went in search of a shirt to wear. I paced around my room intently not even hearing the bathroom door open; when I finally found my blood red singlet top I bent down to pick it up off the floor near my desk when I rose quickly back up at the sudden sound of Frank’s wolf whistle.

I spun around n glared at him, pulling my top on at the same time. He was still stood in doorway of the bathroom; he was shirtless and had only his dark blue boxers on. I smiled at him and walked over to my bed, he in turn did the same. We both climbed into my bed and I was laying on my side facing the wall; Frank had rolled over so he was facing the same wall I was and draped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself as he did this.

He whispered into my ear before he drifted off to sleep himself, “I love you baby.”

I whispered back still with my eyes closed about to fall asleep at any second, “I love you too.”

I felt him smile against my neck and we both were about to drift into a deep sleep when there was a loud bang and hurried footsteps came down my stairs, flicking on the light.

Both our eyes shot open to see Taylor, mum and dad all standing at the bottom of my stairs staring back at us. I groaned at the sudden change from darkness to full on light. I tried to sit up but I couldn’t because Frank still had an arm draped around me; so I smiled and just lay in his arms waiting for someone to explain what the hell was going on.

“Someone care to explain what you are all doing in my room? Without knocking?!” I snapped.

“Dad??” I was getting impatient waiting for an answer.