Another Day In Class...

Chapter 33

“Someone care to explain what you are all doing in my room? Without knocking?!” I snapped.

Silence.

“Dad??” I was getting impatient waiting for an answer.

“Well I …er…your mother and sister were…is this a bad time?” he asked finally noticing Frank was topless.

“Dad what the hell?! We were about to fall asleep but no… you guys had to come barging in! Why?!” I was now rather annoyed.

“Sorry sweetie…Your mother and Taylor…they were um…” I stared at my dad in disbelief as he spoke.

Frank had now let go of my waist allowing me to sit up and swing my legs off the side of the bed. I saw Taylors gaze move from me to the topless Frank still laying on his side behind me. I followed her gaze turning around to notice what she was staring at. I shot her a death stare and climbed out of the bed slamming her against the wall by her throat.

“What the fuck is your problem?!” She choked out.

“You’re my fucking problem! He won’t fuck you!” I growled.

“What the fuck are you talking about?!”

“You were fucking staring at him purely because he’s shirtless! He’s my boyfriend so get your fucking slutty eyes away from him.” I said roughly shoving her against the wall causing a picture to fall off my desk onto the floor.

“Let your sister go! Now!” mum snapped in the background.

I released her from my grip and stood back and was about to walk away from her when she said, “He probably won’t fuck me but you know he wants to.”

I shot around to face her before punching her in the face and standing over the top of her as she lay on the ground clutching her nose.

“Mum! She broke my nose!” she shrieked.

Frank jumped out the bed and ran over to my side grabbing my waist and pulling me away from Taylor. Frank pulled me into him hugging me tightly as he spoke, “I think now is a good time for you all to leave.” He said trying to be as calm and polite as possible.

“You don’t live here! This is my house, young man!” Mum snapped at him.

“Not anymore Leanne. Frank’s right. Get out.” Dad said sounding kind of pissed off. She stood there next to Taylor her mouth hung wide open before giving us the filthiest looks and storming upstairs leaving Taylor to drag herself up the stairs.

I turned around in Frank’s arms and faced dad flashing him a tiny grateful smile before letting out a yawn. I felt Frank stroke my hair and kiss the top of my head whispering to me, “Come on bed time.”

I nodded sleepily and walked over to dad and gave him a hug as he left the room. I wandered sleepily over to the bed and climbed in.

What a fucked up day…somehow when I lay next to Frank none of it matters anymore. Tomorrow will probably be a very boring day compared to this…

I let my thoughts take me into my dreams, as I started to fall asleep I felt Frank’s arm around my waist pulling me back into him and him kiss the back of my neck softly. I let out a small sigh and drifted fully to sleep with one last thought.

I love him

*** TIME LAPSE ***

Diary Entry
30th October

Frank and I are still together; it’s only been a few months, four to be exact. It’s his birthday tomorrow! I thought he would be easy to shop for but boy was I wrong. I have to ring Gee up every five minutes when I get an idea to see if he would like it. Sometimes even in the middle of the night when I would get ideas id ring him. I think hes starting to get annoyed now though.

Oh, Gerard and MJ have finally officially got together. It only took them a few months of aimless flirting and what not. Yes they have had sex before they were “together” but to them it was a way of telling each other they were going to be together at one stage. They’ve been together for only about a month and Bob is still very protective of his little sister. Bob has his own girlfriend, Molly, to think about now, so hes focusing on spoiling her rotten as is Ray with Michelle, his girlfriend. Ray and Michelle are so cute together, its really quite funny too because Michelle is about 5’3’’ and Ray is about 6 foot.

Mikey is now at our school which is cool he hangs round us a lot. I don’t think Gee likes him being around all that much though; Gee keeps trying to shoo him away every five seconds. He’s also got this huge crush on the new girl, Alicia. They would make the most adorable couple.

Well I should go as MJ will be running through my house at this very second about to burst through my door to take me shopping.

End of Diary Entry

8am

I could hear the rapid pounding of feet on the floor boards above my head. It could only be MJ. I heard her run through the house, skidding around corners. I heard her yell a quick, “Hey! Good Morning!” to my dad before racing down the hall skidding on her heels so she didn’t miss my door. She threw it open, almost ripping it from the frame, came bounding down the steps and collapsed in a heap at the bottom of my stairs, totally out of breath. She glanced over at me sitting cross-legged on my bed with my diary on my lap.

I closed it and jumped down off my bed, grabbing my bag on the way I ran over to my best friend on the floor; helped her up and we both ran up the stairs. Bob was standing in the doorway waiting for us. We almost knocked him over we ran so quickly past him.