Another Day In Class...

Chapter 34

Love you all and thank you to the few people who commented me.
this chapter is for you guys. thank you


Bob was standing in the doorway waiting for us. We almost knocked him over we ran so quickly past him.
He waved goodbye to my dad as he quickly ran down the path after us laughing his head off. We dove into the car landing on each other again. “Buckle up kiddies.” Bob yelled from the front seat as we slammed the door and adjusted ourselves to the seats and did up our seatbelts. “Please don’t kill us Bobby.” I giggled as I saw him glare at me through the review mirror. I grinned at him and I saw him shake his head as he turned the key in the ignition and revved the car, heavy –bass music blasted through the sub-woofers in the back and the car started to shake slightly as Bob took off down the street screeching around the corner; causing MJ and I to grab onto each others hands and onto the door handles for dear life. We arrived at the markets in about two minutes. It would have taken a normal, safe, driver about ten minutes. Or if Gee was driving about half an hour. I giggled and fixed my hair before jumping out the car.
MJ spotted Gee and ran to him jumping on him, wrapping her legs around him, kissing him gently, like she hadn’t seen him in years. Bob shot them a look and draped an arm around my shoulders and we walked towards the still kissing couple. After about five minutes of them kissing Bob started to get annoyed and pushed Gee slightly causing them to lose balance and break their kiss. Bob and I looked innocently at each other and burst out laughing. It was then I felt arms around my waist, panicking at first thinking it was Frank, but then I was lifted into the air I instantly knew who it was without turning around. “Ray!” I squealed as he put me down and turned me around to hug me. “Hey chicken! Let’s go shopping bitches!” Ray exclaimed bending down so I could jump on his back. I jumped up on his back and MJ and Gee laced their fingers together and wandered about 50 paces behind us kissing every few steps. Bob would turn around occasionally and see them kissing and start making retching sounds.
We wandered around the shops and markets for at least four hours before Bob started to complain that he was hungry. Everyone finally gave in to his ranting. We ran to the nearest food store and picked up whatever looked good at the time. We sat at a picnic bench naturally Gee and MJ were sat next to each other doing god knows what under the table. I was sat on the other side in between Bob and Ray. Mikey wasn’t with us, he had stayed at home and entertained Frankie.
After a rather long lunch, we headed back to the shops by now it was about 2pm. We started back on the same path as we left to get food, I pulled on Bob’s sleeve pulling him into a tent the others following curiously. We walked in and our mouths hung open. Band merch. Perfect! We all ran separate directions not knowing what to look at first. Iron Maiden, Black Flag, Misfits, Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, the list went on. I spotted Gerard over near the Smashing Pumpkins merchandise. “Um…Gee?” I asked curiously. “Mikey’s a massive Smashing Pumpkins’ fan thought I should buy him something seeing as he’s on Frank-watch.” He said paying for the shirt he just bought. “I found something. I want you to come look!” I said dragging him over to a random stall and pointing out a set of fingerless skeleton gloves. Gee’s mouth dropped open when he saw them. “They are so Frank. He would love them!” he said still eyeing the gloves. I picked them up and paid the man and he wrapped them in black paper handing them to me. I walked away with a huge grin on my face and ran to about four different band merchandise stalls. I grabbed as many things as I could find that looked remotely like something Frank would wear.

4pm

I was exhausted by this point. I had about five huge bags on either arm and Gee carrying one more. Gee glanced at me and then at all the bags. “There’s going to be no room in the car for anyone else.” He started laughing I just ignored him as something else caught my eye. He looked a little hurt that I was ignoring him. I walked slowly over to the stall. It was a small stall with a black velvet cloth covering a small table with an elderly woman sat behind it. She saw me approach the table and her eyes lit up. “Hello dear. What can I do you for?” she asked politely. I smiled at her briefly before looking frustrated down at the table. Spread out across the velvet were numerous items of jewelry. “Honey?” she asked politely again. “Oh sorry; I was looking for something for my boyfriend. It’s his birthday tomorrow and I wanted to get him something unique, you know?” I said finally looking up at the elderly woman. She grinned at me and reached below the table pulling out a black box that had a skull on the front. I liked it already. I watched curiously as she opened the box, my eyes widened as she took out one of the best presents ever. It was as if it were made for Frank. It was perfect.

let me know what you think guys please
comments= updates
if you guys dont comment i wont update cos i dont know if you like it or not
so please.
xx