Another Day In Class...

Chapter 37

About two hours had passed and Frank was getting anxious. He wanted his presents and he wanted them now. It wasn’t so much the fact that he wanted his presents it was more that he knew after presents came cake. So we went through everyone and they all gave him their presents and he squealed excitedly without fail each time he got something. It was now down to me and Loz to give our presents.

His parents had officially embarrassed him and bought him new boxers with love hearts on them; Gee bought him a pack of condoms and lube as well as a batman comic he drew for him; Mikes and the rest of the Way family bought him a batman outfit; Ray and Bob gave him a joint present of a Starbucks gift voucher and about twenty packets of skittles and MJ had bought him the DVD version of Nightmare Before Christmas. He loved all these and almost choked on the skittles trying to eat them all at once.

“Okay now its time to get presents from my two favourite girls.” He beamed.

Okay this has to stop I'm talking to him about this later.

I put on my best fake smile and ran over to him straddling his lap. He grinned and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, “Hi baby!” he continued beaming.

“Hey babe…You want you’re presents?” I asked a smirk playing on the edge of my lips.

He nodded his head furiously. “Okay!” I said jumping from his lap much to his protest.

I ran into the hallway and grabbed the presents making sure to grab the small box too. His eyes widened and saw how many I actually bought him. If it was possible he started to grin more.

He slowly arose from his comfortable seat on the couch and padded over to me, “baby…you…you didn’t have to do all this for me…” he said eyeing the presents one by one his mind racing trying to work out what was inside.

I handed him the first three presents which were the band tees. He tore through the black wrapping within seconds and beamed at the seven band tees that now lay on the floor in front of him. Next were his Black Flag CD’s. He squealed with excitement again; after that came the band and Nightmare Before Christmas merch which took up about two presents in total; then came the fingerless gloves which I still love and I know Gee does too. He started to glow with excitement as he slipped his slender fingers through the holes and wiggle them around a bit examining the gloves closely.

He got up off the floor and picked me up wrapping his arms around my waist and tightly hugged me into him. He pulled back slightly and placed the gentlest kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss he gave me and pecked his lips gently before pressing the box into his hand still looking into his pools of hazel eyes. He looked at me questioningly I kissed him gently on the cheek before pushing the box and his hand into his jean pocket making him release the box and leave it there. I leant up and kissed just below his ear before whispering.

“Later.”

He nodded understandingly and the sound of Gerard clearing his throat broke our moment.

Damn it!

“Oh right.” He blushed and turned his attention to Loz.

She grinned and took his hand and led him outside. We all followed quickly not wanting to miss it. He stopped dead in his tracks as a small fluff ball came bounding up to him and started biting at his ankles. He looked at the small puppy and then back at Loz. He repeated this action many times before bending down; as he did the puppy lunged at his pocket and pulled out the bag of skittles he had been keeping in their. Frank’s eyes lit up and he lifted the little pup up and cuddled him the dog whimpered in protest as it was taken away from the skittles.

“I shall call him…” he paused before lifting the dog up and actually making sure it was a ‘him’ before continuing, “yes I shall call him … Skittle!” he announced proudly.

He hugged the pup into his chest and then hugged Loz into him and kissed the top of her head. “Thank you. He would have cost you so much how did you even afford it?!”

“A little help from you’re parents.” She smiled and then smiled back at me.

wait did she just smile at me? What the hell?