Another Day In Class...

Chapter 44

My eyes widened and I was about to run out the room when

I was stopped dead in my tracks by a sight I will never forget. My jaw almost hit the floor and my head started to spin. I heard a faint yell of my name coming from MJ as the world around me faded to black as I fell backwards hitting my head on the floorboards.

I awoke to notice the softness beneath me indicating I was certainly not where I had fallen. I also felt a strain in my wrists. I opened my eyes but couldn’t see. I could faintly hear voices around me but they were muffled. I guess my senses hadn’t quiet adjusted to the change yet. I went over my situation in my head before I let panic set it.

Okay. Well I know I’m lying down. My wrists hurt meaning they are probably tied to something. Fantastic. I can’t see meaning I’m blindfolded. Well this should be fun…

The voices I could hear were all male so I started to panic and wonder where the other girls were. I started to struggle against the bonds that were holding my arms in place.

“Ahh…she’s awake…” I heard a familiar voice say, I couldn’t quite pick who it was though.

Soon after the words were spoken I felt the bed shift under someone’s body weight. I tried to shift away from them only to hear laughter from the other males in the room. I sighed heavily and let out a scream when I felt something next to me the guys burst out laughing again it was then I decided it was no use struggling or screaming. I wasn’t going anywhere quickly. I felt a hand on my leg and jumped slightly.

“Awww sugar don’t worry.” I heard another familiar voice coo in my ear.

Hot tears started to well up in my eyes and leak over the brim. Luckily the blindfold was there and whoever it was couldn’t see I was crying. I closed my eyes behind the blindfold to try and stop the tears. I was greatly unsuccessful. They came pouring down my cheeks when my leg touched something cold on the other side of me.I heard a sigh coming from one of the guys.

The familiarity in their voices was annoying me. I knew who they were but I couldn’t name them. I worked out from the different voices there was a few of them. I was getting really scared.

How could someone I know do this?

I started to sob at the thought of what could happen to me and what was around me. I then felt something stir next to me. I stiffened too afraid to move. I heard a whimper and realised I knew who it was. It was MJ. She was in the same position as I was I’m guessing.

“MJ??” I whispered softly.

“Manda!” she practically yelled.

I sighed as I heard the guys laugh. “Nice MJ. Very subtle.” One of the guys said.

I knew that voice. I know I do.

I then felt my wrists being untied and someone sitting me up, retying my hands behind my back and now duct taping my ankles together.

I tried to hold back laughter when MJ had one of her random outbursts, “I want soup.” I could hear the pout in her voice. The boys burst out laughing and well almost all of them. I then heard the bone chilling sarcasm and cruelty in one of their voices.

“Ha. Ha. Ha. Shut up!” I then heard MJ squeal as I’m guessing whoever it was hit her hard across the face as I heard skin on skin contact. I cringed at the thought.

“Now…be good little bitches and sit tight and all will be revealed shortly…”

That was the last thing I heard from the boys before I heard the door open and, shortly after, close.

[To be continued]