Another Day In Class...

Chapter 49

I’m going to die in front of him! I can’t…

I struggled like any person in my situation would have. I quickly learnt; the more I struggled the more cuts I received. By the time I figured this out I had several more cuts across my arms and legs. My broken ankle helped with the pain on that leg considering my leg was practically numb, I couldn’t feel anything.

I simply laid still as I listened to them talk and torment Frank. He was trying hard to hold back tears, it really wasn’t working. Suddenly there was a girlish scream from upstairs.

Loz…

Then a hushed silence fell over the house. Not a sound could be heard for at least three minutes, the guys all listening intently, after a few more moments they burst out laughing and grinned like the maniacs they were. I stared at the person sitting on my stomach, wide-eyed with shock and horror clearly visible in my eyes.

He leaned down and whispered harshly into my ear, “Don’t worry I'm sure he made it quick…not really.”

He lent back up and that’s when I saw him enter the room. I was terrified I knew what was coming. I gulped down the lump that was rising in my throat. I looked up at him as he stood over me. I watched his every move. He bent down in front of me and ran a finger over the cut on my cheek. I winced in pain and then let out a yelp as he slapped my cheek hard causing my head to snap to the side and new tears to find their way to my eyes.

He then cupped my cheeks, putting extra pressure on the side that was cut, and forced my head back straight and looking at him, I could hear Frank struggling in the background. He then spoke directing his speech to Frank,

“Oh we are going to have some fun with her.” That was the last thing I heard from him before he pushed the guy straddling off me and took his place. He was still looking me dead in the eyes, I wasn’t game enough to look away. He picked up the knife that was lying next to my head; I drew in a breath before he traced the blade of the knife down my jaw line lightly. I shuddered as the cold metal dragged along my neck.

“Oh sweetie, don’t worry I'm not gunna kill you…” he whispered harshly. I tried to gulp down another lump that was rising in my throat but the knife made that almost impossible. He glanced up at Frank and smirked.

That has to be the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen.

“Well, well, well. Boys where is that thing we got off Frankie earlier?” I gave him a confused look as he just smiled down at me and gave me a ‘be patient’ look. One of the guys came rushing back with…

The Box! Frankie’s present!

I started to struggle again. Bad move!

This time I received a slap to face and a rather deep incision made onto my stomach.

“Now, now. Don’t be that way. I don’t want to damage you any more than what’s been done. Unless of course I have to.”

My gaze switched from the guy on my stomach to Frank continually. Frank, through the bruises and swelling, had a look of anger in his eyes. He began to struggle and the guys just laughed.

“Now let’s see what’s in this precious little box here. I'm guessing it was special and supposed to be for Frankie’s birthday. Let’s see shall we?” he mocked looking down into my eyes, he took the box and began to slowly open it. His eyes widened when he had revealed what was inside.

“Cool!!! This has to be one of a kind right?!” he squealed with excitement. I nodded my head slowly, causing him to smirk again. I looked away in disgust.

“Look at me when I'm talking to you, bitch!”

He placed a hand on my stomach over the wound, sinking his index finger deep into the cut. I screamed in agony as he deepened the wound. After a few moments he took his finger out of my wound and wiped the blood across my stomach to clean his finger.

I laid gasping for air and writhing in pain beneath him. "Oh you're gunna wish you never disobeyed me, slut. Now the fun's gunna come sooner than we expected."

He grabbed onto my shoulders and held me down as he crashed his lips down hard onto my resisting ones. Moments later after his repulsive mouth had gone, he looked up at Frank and spoke,

"I told you I'd rather fuck her, Frankie boy."