Another Day In Class...

Chapter 6

I walked in the door and dropped my bag on the white tile floor. It made a loud thud, obviously loud enough to get the attention of my mother. She came rushing out.

"Oh, sweetie. You’re home, what took you so long? That didn’t look like Bob’s car? Who was that? Where have you been? Answer me, young lady!”

“I was talking to friends, it wasn’t Bob’s car, it was Gerard and Frank, and I’ve been at school and went to see Jimmy in my free with Frank. Happy?” I said before running off down the hall and down the steps into the basement which was my room.

It was either that or the attic. They were the two largest rooms, since Taylor took the attic I got stuck with the basement, not that I mind. It’s pretty sound proof which is good. The door locks, which is even better. I can decorate it however I want. I had dad install a bathroom down there as well. It’s like having a house of my own down there. I loved it.

I flopped down on the sofa; it was black outfitted with pink cushions. I had band posters all over the walls. I had fluffy white carpet that was about an inch long. It was heaven to me.
I sighed before grabbing my laptop from under the sofa. I logged-on and signed into MSN. Bob was on already.

[Badass=Bob, Memories=Me, Frankie= Frank, G-Unit = Gerard]

Badass: “Hey sis what’s up?”

Memories: “not much, not much. Yourself? So what do you think of Frank’s new tats?”

Badass “Nah not a lot, you know me same old, same old. I love his tats; let me guess your idea.”

Memories: “Nah Bob they were rays, of course they were mine. You tool.”

Badass: “Okay, okay. No need to get nasty. Hey do u want his email addy? I got it from him this morning.”

Memories: “Um sure, I guess.”

Badass: “*giggles* Okay, it’s Halloween_fi@hotmail.com”

Memories: “Wow that’s an awesome email addy, damn him. I want it now. Okay I'm adding him.”

Badass: “Well have fun sis, Luke’s home tonight so I got to go. Take care. Xxx loves you.”

Memories: “Aww, okay, bro. Tell Luke I said hey okay. Loves you too. =)”

Badass has signed off.

I sighed and added Frank. Almost straight away, his icon popped up on the screen.

Frankie: “Hey who is this?”

Memories: “It’s Manda. Bob gave me your addy, which by the way I love.”

Frankie: “Wow, oh um hi… thanks. So um thanks for the tattoos.”

Memories: “haha anytime Frankie. It was the least I could do after you saved me from English.”

Frankie: “Aw that’s okay. Hey, Gee’s online in his room. Want to add him to the conversation?”

Memories: “SURE!”

G-Unit was added to the conversation.

G-Unit: “Sup party people.”

Memories: “You’re a loser Gerard. Oh shit! I have to go. Taylor wants to use the phone again. I'll talk to you boys tomorrow. Loves you. Take care. XXX”

G-Unit: “*pouts* fine. Okay take care sweetie. Love you too. Xxx”

Frankie: “Um call me, if you can... 0455769384... take care. Love you too. Xxx”

Memories has signed off