Another Day In Class...

Chapter 8

Bob was in the front seat smiling at me, he waved and we ran and jumped into the car. We got to the shops within about ten minutes and for a normal driver it would have taken about twenty. Bob was a very, um fast driver, who ran the occasional red light. When we arrived Frank and Gerard were already waiting for us. I ran up and hugged both of them. MJ was close behind me, her and Gee were making eyes at each other. It was so obvious even a blind man could see it.

She made Gerard blush and turn away just by looking at him. Frank and I stared at them and rolled our eyes and started off into the shops with Bob close behind. We had been shopping for about half an hour when I finally asked,

“Um, Bob… Where is ray?!”

“Bout time you asked. He’s working…or something, I dunno.” He said laughing.

“Shut up Bobert.” I said giggling along with everyone else.

Bob went hundreds of shades of red and picked me up over his shoulder and carried me around the shops for about ten minutes. All the while I was screaming and laughing,

“Bob! Put me down! Please Bob…” he stopped all of a sudden and let me down off his shoulder but he was still holding me and he held me above a garbage bin.

He was laughing his head off, “You still want me to put you down?”

“No, no, no, no. Please don’t. Pick me up, Bob!” I said trying to get back over his shoulder away from the bin. After about three minutes of me pleading him to pick me back up he motioned to Frank to come over. Frank wandered over and Bob said,

“Here’s your new ride. Enjoy!” before placing me on Frank’s back. I quickly wrapped my arms around Frank’s neck, trying not to put them anywhere near his new tattoo, and my legs around his waist. In response to my actions Frank grabbed my legs and hitched me further up his back.

“You okay?” he asked me.

“Yep! Now…Mush Frankie mush!” I giggled.

He shook his head and started to run around the shopping centre with me on his back.

Naturally we got the weirdest looks.

It was then when Frank wasn’t watching where he was going and ran into Taylor and her new boy-toy. This caused Frank and I to go crashing to the ground, me being on his back landed on the ground first and then Frank on top of me. He quickly got to his feet.

“Oh god, are you okay?” he said bending down and helping me up to a sitting position on the floor. I looked up at Frank and nodded slightly and then I looked up at Taylor.

“Watch where you emo’s are going!” she said as she started to walk off.

“Hey, whore!” Frank yelled and as Taylor turned around he punched her in the face. My mouth hung open.

Frank stood wide-eyed looking at Taylor but still with his fist clenched. Taylor was clutching her nose like it was about to fall off, and trying to stop the bleeding.