Rock of Love 2: The Season of Syn

17 Again.

"Psst! Look! Matt there she is! Look at the bitch." Brian whispered to Matt.

"Dude leave her alone okay! You need to quite picking on her. You don't even know her." Matt spat in defense.

Brian rolled his eyes at Matt and threw a small pebble at a girl sitting under a tree, fixing her skateboard. Matt ran over to the girl as soon as the rock hit her.

"Oh I'm really sorry! I'm Matt, what's your name?"

"It's okay, that kid always throws things at me. I'm Candace by the way."

"Do you know him at all?" Matt asked to a younger me in the video.

"No, I just know that me and him live in this neighborhood across the street from each other."

"Well don't let Brian get to you! He's probably taking his anger out because his mom found all of his porn again!" Matt chuckled.

"Well Candace, yeah that's not working for me! I'm calling you Candy from now on. You should hang with us. We're 17 and you look 17 to and we skateboard and have a band." He continued, proudly as he tilted his head towards the boy, who always picked on me and another tall skinny boy, who was holding a video camera. The two other boys walked over and introduced themselves as Brian and Jimmy.

"You must be the bitch that lives across the street from me." Brian spat.

"I guess I am if you're the needle dick that lives across the street from me!" I replied viciously.

"Whoa now! Ladies quit your bitching. So Candy what do you say that you and I hang out at the beach later." Matt asked.

"See you then, Matt." I said with a wink at Brian.

Brian's cheeks grew a dark red and he gave Jimmy an evil glare.

"Will you cut the goddamn camera off now Jimmy!" He yelled.

"But I just got it!" Jimmy whinnied back. "Jimmy Sullivan reporting live for PussyTV on channel 7." He said in a pseudo reporter voice.

"Why don't you like that Candace chick, dude? I think she's hot!" Matt said to Brian.

"Well I think she's ugly and an annoying neighbor! Jimmy! Quit fucking filming me! If you don't get that damn thing out of my fa--" Brian began to chase Jimmy around.

"Whatcha gonna do?"

Jimmy was then tackled to the ground and the video came to an end.


It was weird, watching the 17 year old me again. It was also weird remembering that I knew Brian but the funny thing was, was that I never forgot.

Matt popped the old VHS out of the machine and sat back down. Brian looked at me with curiosity, playing in his dark brown eyes.

"Good ol' Candy G." Matt said with a smile.

"I can't believe that was you! That couldn't have been!" Brian said in disbelief.

"Well it was." I replied, hoping that this wouldn't ruin my chances at being with him.

"So you've known who I was. Like you knew I was that teenager that lived across the street from you when you signed up for the show!" Brian half shouted at me but it wasn't in anger or frustration.

".... Yeah." I replied looking down.

"But you were always Matt's girl when we were younger."

"Yeah, you were always mine." Matt said catching on with a dumb expression on his face.

"Correction. I always wanted to be Brian's. And when we turned 18, Matt. You left me for that Val girl."

I noticed confusion devour Brian's curiosity. Matt looked at me and walked into the other room.

"Well I have a lot to think about, now that all of this has come out. Damn, Candy! That was really you, wasn't it?" Brian continued in shock.

"Yes, it was but please don't let that ruin my chances." I pleaded.

"Well I'll have to talk to Matt about it. You can go back to your room and I'll see you later at elimination." He forced a smile and got up to open his door for me."

I walked in my room and got ready for elimination. If he fucking eliminates me after that, then I'm going out with a bang. I always liked Brian and Matt was never the one I wanted to be with. He was just there, he was just someone to be with. We started dating a month after we met that day in the video, and dated for a year until he really fell for his friend named Val. Me and Brian were never close though. We always picked on each other and were very mean to each other. Then they got their big break for the band and completely left me behind. Years went by, I changed and they obviously did to. I never expected them to remember me and I didn't want them to. I wanted to start a completly new slate.

All the girls and I walked into the room as a group. As weeks and days went by that group would become smaller until one girl was right for Brian. That girl might not be me after that video was found. Brian walked in with his fingers laced behind his back.

"There are 15 of you but by the end of tonight, only 10 of you will live to see another elimination with me." He smirked, seductively.

He called the first eight girls. Only two spots open and I had no hope. Christina looked like a drunken, horrible, horny mess beside me. If Brian had any sense he'd eliminate that whore.

"My next death bat chain goes to......You Christina. I feel like you and I really really connected."

Connected? I bet they fucking did. Well, Christina stumbled her way over to him and grabbed him into a sloppy unnecessary kiss. He kissed back but looked turned off.

"And my last death bat goes to. Drum roll please.... Candy."

I gasped for air and walked over to him quickly.

"I want to get to know you! Not the 17 year old that I once knew. Will You accept this?"

"Of course." I said, flipping my hair over the necklace.

Elimination was over and so were the chances of the five chicks who got eliminated. Christina should've been one of them. I'm going to get that bitch eliminated if it kills me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Thank you for reading as always!