Rock of Love 2: The Season of Syn

Aren't We All Just Synners?

Waking up to happy little birds chirping on your window and a cool breeze blowing in your face is peaceful. Waking up to 9 girls shouting around the room you share with them and a hot gust of hair dryers blowing in the air is not so peaceful. Waking up that particular morning was hard for me, I felt like I shouldn't have been in that house. I had a lousy feeling in my gut telling me that I had no right to be competing for Brian’s love when it was complete fact that we use to piss each other off on purpose. I was taking some girl's spot in that house that Brian probably could have really wanted but where’s my confidence? I’m a confident bitch that is missing her confidence, WHAT THE FUCK?

I got dressed and decided to explore around the house that I would be living in for the next several weeks. Most of the walls had crazy designs with old posters of bands that Brian liked, purple was everywhere, and every once in awhile you could bump into Pinkly (Brian's dog) roaming around the house. Pinkly ran up to me and started nibbling at my foot and ran off for me to follow her, so I did. I ended up in a familiar room. I found myself standing in Brian's room again. As I turned to exit, I was quickly spun around.

"He's not here." Matt said softly with his deep voice.

"Oh uh I didn't mean to.....I was following Pinkly." I replied back in a nervous manner as I pointed to Pinkly, who had left without me knowing so. Matt looked at the invisible Pinkly and laughed.

"Well this an awkward situation. Me, you, Brian......" He said with a twisted smile as he patted a spot for me to sit on the bed.

"Yeah, well it's five billion times more awkward for me."

"Why? I mean Brian told me last night after elimination that he was attracted to you." He said with curiosity.

"Matt, I'm talking about us." I said as I pointed at him and then to myself.

"Well I was thinking that. I mean it was bad for me the first day you were here!"

"What? You didn't even remember who I was, Matt!"

"Oh, I knew exactly who you were....I just played dumb for Brian." Another twisted smile turned into a sharp smirk.

"Okay? Why would you do that? I don't need you to try to help me through this competition at all. I can handle it myself!"

I shouted in frustration. I knew I liked Brian and always had. But being around Matt kind of rekindled something we once had.

"I don't want to help you! I do however want you." He had a look on his face as if he were remembering those good times between us to.

"You left me when we were 18.....Don't you dare try to 'fake' remember that!" I said to the side of his face.

"It was a mistake. I'm not over you and seeing you here competing for my best friend's love upsets me." He said sadly.

"Oh fucking cry me a goddamn river, Matt! This is Rock of Syn not Matt."

"So you never loved me when we were together?"

I looked at him and quickly looked away because I knew the truth. I had always loved him but I had always loved Brian.

Matt placed two of his fingers under my chin and lifted my face up.

"I don't want this to be awkward. Do what your heart wants and I'll do what mine wants..." With that said he leaned in and kissed me....Without me stopping him. The door to Brian's bedroom flung open.

"Baby! It's me, Christina! I want you to come in the hot tub with me so I can tell you how rude that stupid Candace is--" Christina stopped her sentence and froze in the doorway as her blue eyes with fake lashes were stunned at me and Matt.

"Christina...You shouldn't be in here!" Matt shouted.

"You aren't Brian! Oh my fucking gawd! Wait till I tell him about this! Hey Candy, your ugly ass is so eliminated!" She screamed as she ran out the room in search of Brian.

Panic struck over my face and all the color in it drained.

"What do I fucking do? Help me! Matt please!" I yelled.

He stood up and walked to the door.

"Remember when you said you could take care of this competition on your own?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I am seriouly sorry for the lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng awaited update! My computor has practically been through hell.

Thank you all for reading! Comment please!