Rock of Love 2: The Season of Syn

WoMEN Lie, Men Lie.

Usually, when intruding into someones personal life, you might think about it before doing so. I on the other hand could have cared less, as I flipped through Christina's Journal and Phone book. I decided to study her phone book first instead of going straight to her journal. All the contacts seemed to be guys. Names ranged from Alex to Zander. She had more guy phone numbers than a hooker had STD's. But that could mean nothing, I mean i had tons of guy friends...So it would be hypocritical if i called her out for that, right?

After getting bored with the collection of numbers and names, I moved to the journal. I skimmed through it and read the generic "Dear Journal, blah blah blah blah bitch bitch bitch...Oh my God my tan looks spectacular." I was about to get bored and drop the plan of sabotage until my eyes caught on to something. My mouth grew dry and a evil smirk with a hint of shock began to makes itself home on my lips. I couldn't believe what I was reading, so I re-read it over and over again. There was no way. I mean maybe I just really want to find something bad about her and my eyes were lying to me.

As I was re-reading the journal entry, I heard footsteps and high pitched voices. I quickly shut the journal and hid it under my mattress and began to walk out of the room. I walked past a group of the girls and down the stairs, still with a smirk in place. I had to get to Brian and tell him. I ran up to his door and knocked.

"What?"

It was Christina inside Brian's room. Fuck.

"Um, Is Brian in there?"

"NO! So could you leave."

"If he isn't in there, then why are you?"

"I'm setting up a romantic few hours for US." She yelled as she slammed the door in my face.

I ran outside hoping that he would be out there, and he was...and so was Matt. I ran up to Brian and grabbed his arm.

"Brian! Brian! I have to tell you something! It's URGENT."

He looked at me confused and adjusted his Hurley hat. Matt just starred off.

"Right now? I was trying to talk to Matt." He said calmly with a sweet tone in his voice.

"Nah, it's okay man. We'll catch up later." Matt said as he patted Brian on the back and then began to walk away behind him.

He was behind Brian's back and began to hold up fingers, telling me what time to meet him at the grotto. 11:30.

"What are you looking at?" Brian asked.

"Oh, nothing just...um can we go somewhere private where we won't be bothered?"

Brian laced our fingers and I noticed Matt watching intently. He lead me down the driveway of the house and we sat on the curb.

"Okay, talk to me. What is this that's so extremely urgent?" He said with an eyebrow raised.

"It's Christina. Brian, I have proof!"

"Proof of what? What are you getting at?"

"Well I happened to read her Jour-"

I was cut off by an angry tone in his voice.

"YOU read her diary? Candy, I can't believe you'd do that." He look unattracted to me and he shook his head.

"No, Brian you have to know this. It will change EVERYTHING. Look, I would never have read her journal if I didn't think something was weird about her."

"God this is so wrong. Okay, tell me."

"She's not who she says she is."

"And.... Well then what is she, Candy?"

"You won't believe but.....Christina is transgendered."

"You mean she a fucking DUDE!"

"Well, was one. I can go get her journal if you want....Her plastic surgeon must have done wonders to have you fooled."

Brian got up and his face was red. He motioned me to come with him towards the house.

"Don't tell her I told you please. Right now, she's in your room."

"My room! MY FUCKING ROOM. Was she never going to fucking tell me that HE'S a fucking dude? Oh, I'm going to fucking solve this shit at elimination tonight. Go bring me that fucking journal. Fuck this."

He was in the house still fuming. I wish I would have counted how many times he said 'fuck.'

I snuck back up the stairs but made sure I peeked a little towards Brian's room. I saw him walk towards the door, and it opened.

"I've been waiting for you Brian." Said Christina seductively.

He looked at her and motioned her to get out. That's when I quickly ran upstairs to get the journal. I pulled it out from under my mattress and placed it in a towel so it looked like I was going for a swim. As I was walking down the stairs, Christina was walking up.

"Fucking move." I could by her tone she was embarrassed that Brian didn't want their romantic time.

I smiled and moved down the stairs quickly and into his room.

I handed the journal to him and began to walk out.

"I'm so fucking pissed they would even put someone like that on the show."

"Bri, you picked us."

"Just leave me for a little." He said motioning towards the door.

Tonight will be interesting. Elimination and Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I hope you find this update a little unexpected. Get ready for the next chapter because it's going to be something else.
p.s. I hope you guys found the significance in the title.

*******
May you Rest In Peace.
Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan foREVer remembered.