Rock of Love 2: The Season of Syn

Everybody Loves Candy.

I was nervous. Not confident. Nervous.

Standing there with a bunch of girls who were just as nervous as I, was not help either. They just played it off better. I looked over at Christina, who was the only one standing confidently as she flipped her blond hair around. Even now though I knew for a fact she was going to get eliminated....There was still a chance that I could as well. At a time, flipping through her journal seemed like a good idea until i realized that Brian now thinks I'm a snitch.

Matt stood tall behind Brian's left shoulder, with his hazel eyes examining all of us. And I knew he was particularly examining me. The usual love triangle: Me wanting Brian, who wanted me, who is best friends with Matt, who also wants me and I also kind of.....really want him.

Brian called girls up to stay. Those lucky girls jump with joy and as soon as they got their death bat, they looked at us 'losers' with plastic smiles. I was praying to whoever was up there, to not let me get eliminated. I mean I helped Brian, I did a good deed!

There was an awkward silence with an outlined tension. It was down to me and Christina. I knew she would be going home of course. But there was a possibility that so could I.

"Candy." Brian said with a choke and a quiver of the lip.

I walked over towards him nervously, waiting for him to show me the door.

"Candy, I want you to stay and I think you know why."

Without speaking, I nodded my head graciously and accepted the necklace. And out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a glimmer of lust and excitement in Matt's eyes.

I took my place with the other 'winners.' And watched Christina walk towards Brian crying and pissed.

"Like how could you let this walk out your door, I'm a hot piece of ass!" She yelled as the talked so abusively towards Brian's face.

"First of all, DUDE. You can chill the DICK out and get out of my house." Brian said slightly raising his voice as he pointed to her 'below the belt' area.

With tears beginning to swell even more into her eyes Christina, raised her hand and slapped Brian across the face before making her exit.

"Girls, If any of you have any secrets. I WILL find out. I'm not fucking around with bullshit, okay. I'm looking for something real so starting tomorrow, I want none of you and I mean NONE OF YOU, to wear make up or style your hair. I want to see regular layed back women. Because the girl I choose won't always be looking like a super model 24/7, so it's time to get real."

With that said Brian, put his hands together in a prayer side and turned around and walked out. An hour passed and it was now time to meet Matt. This could end up being something bad

**********
I was surprised to not see any of the girls out by the pool drinking but they all decided they better get their 'beauty' rest since it was no make up day the following day. I made my way over to the grotto only to see Matt motion me to behind it.

"Hey, I thought it'd be more smart to meet behind it so someone won't see us." He said whispering and showing off his adorable dimples. He was so handsome and made it hard not to smile just thinking about him.

"Good thinking......So what's going on?" I pondered aloud.

"I miss you. I miss us. I was stupid to leave you, honestly I was. And I can't bare being around here knowing that I'm not who you're competing for. If Brian really felt something for you, don't you think he'd eliminate all these girls and keep you. If he had love for you there'd be no more competition any more. Think about it."

It was so hard not to feel like a little girl looking at a celebrity crush when I looked at him. He had such an innocent face but we all know there's nothing innocent about him.

"I....I guess you're right..." I stuttered.

He took his hand and lifted my chin up.

"Listen, If I were him...I'd drop the show for you. Fuck contracts, fuck the legal terms. I'd tell all those other women to leave."

It would be so easy to avoid him if he weren't so attractive. There was such a sweetness to the tone of his deep voice.

"Don't say something you don't truly feel. I'm not putting my heart out for you to leave again."

"Candy, get over it. I was immature and I let what could potentially be the love of my life go. I let you go and you're here and I don't want to fuck this up."

I was in utter shock. Do I believe him? Do I not? That was all I could question. Matt's the type of guy that likes females in general, so if he were just looking for ass I'm sure he'd pick an easy girl in the group. Maybe he wasn't lying about how he felt about me...

"Okay, okay Matt. That's enough." I said, as I got up and walked away.

I walked back inside and saw Christina waiting in the lobby for her cab to take her home. She gave me a glare so evil that I felt mentally harmed by it.

I was in a state of confusion about the guys. This show was turning into more about me then it was Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
*******
May you Rest In Peace.
Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan foREVer remembered.