Learning to Fall

Meet You There

“Herr Frankweller? This is Jade, the new girl.”

Herr Frankweller looked up with a smile. “Willkommen in Deutschland, Welcome to Germany.”

“Thank you sir,” I said softly. I looked at the floor trying to hide my embarssment.

“Karissa, I’m tired of you talking to Xanthia and Elyssa so I’m putting you in that corner over there. Jade, you can sit in the seat between them.”

I nodded as my stomach twisted into knots. I sat down next to the two girls and smiled nervously.

“Hi, I’m Xanthia, but you can call me Xanny,” the blonde girl said with a huge smile across her face.

“I’m Elyssa but everyone call me Lys,” the other girl said with a smirk.

“H-hi. I’m Jade. Nice to meet you,” I said nervously.

“Don’t be nervous. We’re tame. Well I am. We’re still trying to see if Lys is normal yet,” Xanny said with a laugh.

I smiled. These girls seemed really awesome.

Lys stuck her tongue out at Xanny and turned to face me, “So I heard you met Karl,” she said with a smirk.

I growled to myself, making Lys stifle her laughter. “Yeah. He touched me. I hate when strangers touch me.”

Xanny nodded sympathetically, “It doesn’t help that he’s the grossest guy in the school.”

I giggled as Herr Frankweller shot Xanny and Lys a death stare. Lys stuck her tongue out at him as he turned around.

“So have you met anyone besides us?” Xanny asked.

“Oh mien Gott! I know who would be perfect for her!” Lys said with a smirk

“GEORG!” both girls exclaimed at the same time.
“W-who is Georg?” I asked. I’d had horrible experiences with new guys and I didn’t want anything to happen to me this time.

“Georg is Kari’s best friend. He’s single, and you two would be perfect for each other,” Xanny answered.

“You’d be the perfect reason for him to get over slut-face Lacey,” Lys added.

I nodded nervously.

“Don’t worry. He’s a total sweetheart. And you’ll get to meet all of our boyfriends.”

“O-okay. You guys know him the best. You’re sure this is a good idea?”

“Trust us. We know what we’re doing. We wouldn’t be setting you two up if we didn’t think you were great for each other,” Lys answered.

I sighed. This was gonna be a tough day. I could feel it in my bones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit - Simple Plan: Meet You There

Sorry this took so long!
More soon I promise.

Comments = <333