Learning to Fall

Seventeen Forever

Lunch rolled around and I was itching to sit with people I knew. I saw Lys and she glanced up and waved to me. I smiled nervously. Here we go.

“JADE! Come sit with us!” Xanny called.

I grinned as I sat next to the back of Kari’s head. She was sitting on a boy’s lap with her tongue down his throat. “I’m gonna hope to God that’s her boyfriend,” I quipped.

Kris pulled away, her face bright red as the boy laughed. “Ja, I’m Gustav. You must be Jade.”

I grinned,”Charmed I’m sure.”

“Hagen this is her. Jade, this is Georg Listing. Georg this is Jade. She just moved here from…where in the US again?”

“F-from LA,” I answered suddenly nervous.

Georg looked at me, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. “It’s nice to meet you. When Kari comes up for air you’re all she talks about.”

He laughed as Kari punched him in the arm. He smiled at me and I felt my heart melt. “I-its nice to meet you,” I stammered.

He nodded, “It’s nice to meet you too.”

“Jade, this is my boyfriend Bill,” Xanny said pointing to the boy with the long black hair and eyeliner.

He smiled a huge smile that made me giggle, “It’s really nice to meet you Jade,” he said hugging me tightly.

“It’s nice to meet you too Bill,” I said laughing.

“She’s coming on Friday right?” asked a boy with dreads and a Yankees cap.

“What’s Friday?” I asked sitting next to Georg shyly.

“Oh well we’re having a party at this girls house on Friday and we’re having a sleepover at Lys’ house on Thursday to chill and get all pampered,” Xanny said with a grin.

“You should totally come!” Kari squealed.

“I don’t do parties,” I said hesitantly.

“You and me both,” Gustav said.

“He only goes cuz Kari does,” Georg said with a smirk.

“Shut up dude,” he said punching Georg in the arm.

“You should come. It’ll be a fun way to meet everyone,” Lys said with a smile.

I sighed. The sleepover sounded like fun. It was the party I wasn’t looking forward to.

“Do it! It’ll be so fun!” Lys said poking me in the side.

I squeeked and laughed, “Okay fine! What time?”

They all squealed and smiled. “7 30, Lys’ house. I’ll drive you,” Kari said.

I nodded forcing a smile, “Sounds like a plan.”

“Trust me it’ll be fun. Georg might even show up,” Xanny whispered in my ear.

I jumped and blushed glancing at Georg. His eyes caught mine and he looked away quickly, clearly embarrassed. Hopefully I’d be seeing more of him. He was totally worth putting up with this school for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Credit: Seventeen Froever - Metro Station

YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE!!

More soon promise

Comments = <3333

Six Feet Under The Stars,
Joanie