Another Place Another Day

Rebecca Abulton or Bex as she likes to be known is a 17 year old orphen who's parents died last year. She is sent to live with her aunt until she turns 18.
However she hates living with her aunt because everytime her aunt gets involved with a man, when it goes wrong, they move again.
After moving for the second time in as many months, they arrive in Hawkshead, Lake district.
Knowing she probebly wouldn't be there long Bex goes to look round the town, though she doesn't make the effort to interact with people.
She learnt within the first three months of living with her aunt (they moved five times) that there was no point making friends when she would have to leave just as they were becoming close.
She put up walls around herself that made her seem distant and cold so that people couldn't hurt her.
That is until she meets Kurai Tsuki, a hansome boy who lives on the outskirts of the village.
The moment they meet she is instantly attracted to him but tries not to show it by keeping a distance from him, which is easier said than done when he becomes intrigued by her.
He isn't used to people not wanting to be with him every second of the day, and night.
  1. Prologue
    In youth we learn; in age we understand - Marie Ebner von Eschenbach