So Let's Play Docter Babe, We'll Operate Today

Bite To Break Skin.

He’s cute

Shut.Up

It's all your fault I’m so sexually frustrated

Can you even be se-

"Sara!" Holly yelled while pushing her way though herds of kids, Mason tagging along behind her.

"Hey Holls long time no see" I said pulling her into a delicate hug, whenever I hugged her I felt on edge like if i hugged a little to hard she'd snap in half she's so small and fragile.

"Really Sara I don't know how you put up with these balls of snot" Mason snorted pulling me into a side hug that lasted a little too long. Yeah Mason is cute I’m not going to lie, and numerous times Angela has told me to go for it. It wasn’t like I didn't notice the way he treated me different, but there was no way in hell I was going to call him out on it, some secrets are best kept unsaid.

"Those 'snot balls' are called kids and, scary thought here but bear with me. I might actually like them"

"So Sara we were planning on going out for something to eat after this, you in?"

This is the part where you say yes

"Can't my bros coming down tonight, some other time?" I smiled.

"Geese McCormack the things i do for you" He teased.

"You're the best" I laughed "See you guys later"

***

Within ten minutes of walking I was in front of my house it was a small worn blue house with a charming wrap around deck, it was home. I walked up the dirty stone path to the front door. I fidgeted with the handle before it creaked open, I pulled off my sweater and hung it up then pulled the elastic out of my hair to let my blonde hair fall down it ended halfway down my shoulder blades.

"Is that my favorite sister I hear?" Mom must have already picked up Christian.

"I'm your only sister genius"

I walked into the kitchen to find that we weren’t alone. Jared. In all honesty Jared is pretty gorgeous he has deep brown eyes and equally dark hair that looked like he went just a little too long without a haircut and a tattoo of a snake that wrapped around his left bicep (Authors Note:So sue me I think tattoo’s are sexy), and a small scar just above his eyebrow.

Dayyyyummmm
I ignored her.

"Uhh hey. Jared, right?"

"The one and only" He gave me a cheeky lopsided grin. I could feel my face heat up.
Thanks Angela

"So where's Mum and Dad?" I said while sticking my head in the fridge.

"Charles' hockey game" He pushed me out of the way and stuck his head in.

He is so delicious

I hope he's eatable 'cuz I’m starving

I AmNot Crazy
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, Again.
Comments Would Be Great.
Sorry For Any Spelling/Grammar Mistakes.

*
Your Tears Dont Fall
They Crash Around Me
*

Tears Don't Fall - Bullet For My Valentine.