So Let's Play Docter Babe, We'll Operate Today

Suspects, Alibis, And Partners In Crime.

Saturday morning means dorky slippers, Jim jams, and cartoons. Angela obviously doesn't’t approve, maybe that’s part of the reason I like it so much.

Could you at the very least do something with our hair, Jared could wake up at any moment Angela groaned irritated.

What was that?, I was too busy fixing my slippers, and you know 'Our' is my least favorite pronoun.

I hate you.

"Oh for the love of God, could you try not to scare off all of my friends with the horrendous slippers." Christian flopped down next to me on the love seat, Jared following suit took a seat on the nearest chair.

"Scooby-Doo, great pick" Jared laughed.

"I do love me a good mystery" This was sure too piss off Sara, as if on cue i could feel rage seep though every pore in my body, Having to deal with her for the last 17 years of my life has taught me how to maintain the perfect poker face.

Could you be any more embarrassing?. She Seethed

Maybe, but I’d defiantly have to work at it

"So what are you plans for today sis?" Christian snatched the remote and flipped though the TV guide.

"I going out with Holly around 12, So I should probably be getting ready, let Mum know if she’s not back by the time I leave"

"If i remember" He replied non Chantilly, barley listening.

I got up to go upstairs, taking the stairs two at a time. Hoped in a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of Grey sweats and a white polo and threw my hair up in a quick bun, and i was out of the house by 11:40 hollering a quick goodbye to the boys.

Okay so I wasen't’t really going to Holly's, On Saturdays I normally spend a couple hours with the special needs kids or kids coming from troubled backgrounds. When I was with them I felt more myself, like I fit in. I could relate with them better then anyone. They stayed in a small run down building funded by the local church, close enough for me to walk but far enough away so that I didn't have to worry about seeing anyone I didn't want to. Although I knew they could use volunteers I felt a little territorial about it, yeah i know it's selfish but this was my thing, my space, mine.

Could we not, I'm sure they could live without you for a week

If you don’t shut up I’m putting my slippers on as soon as we get home That shut her up.

I climbed up the stone steps to the door where i was met by Anne, she was a plump older lady with short graying hair who had lost her only daughter to cancer and her husband was MIA from the time her daughter was two. So she treated and loved all the kids here as if they were her own.

"Sara dear it's nice to see you honey, Melinda has been waiting for you" She pulled me into a warm hug, and i breathed in her lavender sent immediately feeling at home, Anne has been nothing but kind to me since i started coming a couple years ago.

"I've been excited to see her too" I smiled; I mean it's rude to have favorites but well Melinda is my favorite.

"She's upstairs"

"Thanks" I said passing Anne; I ran up stairs, each stair creaking under my weight

I found Melinda coloring in the last room on the left, no one fully understood what was wrong with Melinda, that’s what I liked best about her. The more i learned about her the more i understood about myself. She was six years old, but she had the comprehension of a 40 year old, she understood things I could only hope to understand. And she never failed to surprise me.

"Hey You" I smiled

"Sara!" She hoped out of her seat knocking her chair backwards and raced towards me and flung her little arms around my legs.

"Look I drew this just for you" She grabbed me by the pant leg and pulled me towards the small wooden table.

"I've been working on it all morning" She grinned up at me.

I'm over this, Let's go!
I ignored her.

"Hey, Sara?"

"Yes?"

"Could you please ask Angela to stop getting so cross with you? It's really starting to bother me" She glanced up at me.

My Heart Stopped.

"What?" I managed to choke out.

I AmNot Crazy.
♠ ♠ ♠
There Getting Longer.
And There Going To Get Better I Promise I've Already Decided Where It's Going.
Comments Please. I Would Really Love To Hear Some Constructive Criticism.

***
We are running from the scene of the crime,
that we committed, that we committed
We're running out of time
Suspects, alibis, and partners in crime
***

Suspects, Alibis, And Partners In Crime - Chasing Victory