So Let's Play Docter Babe, We'll Operate Today

Your The Direction I Follow To Get Home.

"It's a little let to be going swimming don't you think?" My mom said in between folding clothes.

"I won't be gone for long, and i've got my cell with me" I threw my bag over my shoulder.

"Call me as soon as you get out, and if it's too dark to walk back give your dad or Christian a call" I knew she'd crack.

"Of coarse" I said pecking her on the cheek.

I headed down the street by foot, i had been able to apply for my drivers license at 16 but i couldn't, the thought of getting behind the wheel made me nervous. Getting behind the wheel wasn't my only problem, i made me nervous, More specifically Angela made me nervous.

The cool March wind made my hair dance, i pulled my sweater tighter to my body to keep the wind from biting at my chest.

Bitchy weather, should have asked mommy dearest to get off her fat ass to give us a drive Angela was still a little angry, and annoyed. I chose to ignore her.

About ten minutes later i arrived at the community swimming pool. I loved to swim, it cleared my head and that was defiantly what i needed right now. I still haven't fully recovered from the incident with Melinda.

When i entered the change room it was only me and an elderly lady who obviously didn't know the purpose of the little rooms with the curtains, because she was standing by the lockers stark naked.

"Hello" Said the creepy old naked lady.

"Hi" I mumbled awkwardly, trying to avert my gaze from her obvious nakedness, I scurried into the little cubicles for changing before she could make any more attempts at conversation.

By the time i had changed in to my light blue bikini the old lady was gone and i felt a lot more at ease placing my stuff into one of the lockers, i made sure it was as far away from hers as possible.

I entered the pool area and hung up my towel before easing myself into the pool. Only a few people doted different corners of the pool, i liked it when there weren't a lot of people thats why i preferred the late swims.

I did a couple laps around the deeper end of the pool mostly staying under the water. after about an hour or so of swimming i hoped out, and grabbed my towel.

I took a quick shower just to wash some of the chlorine off and dried off quickly and slipped my clothes back on.

It was noticeably cooler when i got outside, i hugged myself in feeble attempt to keep even a little bit warmer, my wet hair wasn't helping.

On my way past the small park i could hear a group of guys. Me being a little paranoid i quickened my pace, and did what any logical girl in my position would do. I called my dad.

Would you stop freaking out it's just a couple of guys, taking a walk

Or there a couple of guys out looking for poor innocent girls to steal and rape, and i don't intend to take any risks

In between the ringing of my phone as i tried to reach my dad i could hear the footfalls of the guys. I tried to walk as fast as i could without breaking into a jog. My dad wasn't answering his phone, so i tried Christian. After two rings he picked up.

"Hey Sara"

"Can you pick me up?" I asked speaking quickly.

"Where are you?" He asked i could hear Jared singing to some song on the radio in the back round. I felt a little more relaxed.

"I'm just past the park on the way home" I said getting impatient listening to the footfalls and laughter of the guys behind me.

"So we're just in the McDonald's drive though now then we'll come get you. do you want anything?" I could barley hear him over the pounding of my heart.

"No, just hurry up" I said, not wanting to hang up. I felt a little safer with him on the phone.

"Okay see you soon, bye"

"Wait! what’s up?" I felt stupid but i didn't want him to hang up.

"Nothing, just at McDonald's and i'm almost at the window i have to go Sara, bye"

"Put Jared on!" I said feeling even more stupid, i just really didn't want him to hang up.

"Hey?" He said, probably wondering why i asked to speak to him.

"Hey, so what’s up?" I asked awkwardly.

Just shut up now, your so embarrassing

"Nothing, you?"

"Oh nothing, nothing"

"Okay so we're done here now so we'll be there soon, bye"

"Yeah, bye" I said defeated, i have to be they worst person at holding a conversation.

I could hear the footsteps getting closer, i tried to walk faster.

"Hey slut!" I heard one of them yell, followed by laughter. I swore i was going to barf.

Tell me i'm going to be fine

Oh i don't know they may just rape you and leave your body in that park to be found by some poor 7 year old kid while he's playing hide and seek

Your really funny Angela I said a little irritated, and terrified.

"Slow down!" I heard another one yell receiving snickers from all his friends. Then one laugh caught my attention, Mason?

"Mason?" I turned around to face them.

"Sara? What are you doing out?"

"I'm not on house arrest or something, i do leave my house. But i don't look to be followed by a bunch of creepy boys" I said a little annoyed with them and myself.

"Man, you know her?" Asked one of the guys.

"Yeah"

"Damn" another one said causing the rest of them to laugh.

"These are some real winners you hang out with Mason" I said just as my brother pulled up.

"Bye" I said getting in the backseat of my brothers car and slamming the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've Decided To Change Her Hair Color To Blonde.
I Think It's Makes Her Seem More Fragile, Don't You?
And I Have Found A Picture Of Her So Comment And Let Me Know If It's Something You'd Like To See And If You'd Like One For Other Characters.
Or Tell Me If You Wouldn't, Because We All Have Different Images In Our Minds Of What We Think She Should Look Like.
And Let Me Know What You Think About Changing Her Hair To Blonde.
Please.

And Sorry This Took So Long All My Teachers Where Hoping To Finish All Of Our Units Before The Break So I've Had So Much Homework, But I'm Hoping To Write A Lot Over The Break.

***
Let's make a scene
Like the movies in our dreams
Make me scream
Take me down
No one's watching
Close your eyes
Play it back and rewind
***

Obvious - Hey Monday