Give Me Something, Give Me Anything.

Chapter Ten

It’s been a few weeks since the Forever the Sickest Kids concert with Pat. We’ve been hanging out every day since. He still hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend though. Maybe I shouldn’t have been expecting it. I just thought from the way he was acting and calling me cute, that he liked me more than a friend.

“Embry, he’s just nervous that’s all. Pat’s just as shy as you are, look how long it took him just to hang out with you,” Kennedy said, trying to convince me. We were at Tim and Pat’s house with the rest of the guys. They were all swimming in the pool in their backyard while Kennedy and I were tanning.

“I don’t know Kennedy,” I mumbled. “I’m going to get something to drink, do you want something?” I asked as I took my sunglasses off and placed them on my head. She shook her head no, and I got up and walked into the air conditioned house.

I got to the kitchen, opened the fridge, and grabbed an iced tea. I sipped it and just leaned on the counter, enjoying the cool air for a bit.

“Hey Embry,” I heard from the door. I jumped and look over to see John.

“God John, don’t scare me like that,” I said, putting my hand on my heart. He was drying himself off with a towel while walking to the fridge. He grabbed an iced tea out too, and then joined me by the counter.

“What are you doing in here all by your lonesome?” He asked, sipping his drink.
“I came in here for a drink, it’s hot outside.”

“It is. How are you and Pat? I heard you guys were hanging out a lot lately,” he said, slightly nudging me with his elbow.

I sighed. “I don’t really know. I really like him, and I thought he liked me too, but he hasn’t really tried anything.”

“Pat likes you, I know he does. He’s probably just nervous you’ll reject him or something.”

“You’re the second person who’s told me that. I get that he’s nervous, but I’ve been making it quite obvious that I like him back.”

John put his iced tea on the counter and hugged me tightly. “Everything’s going to work out, Embry, stop worrying so much. You’re getting yourself all worked up for no reason.”

“I know John; I just like him so much. I really want it to work,” I mumbled into his shirt. We stayed like that for awhile. This is why John was one of my best friends. He always knew when something was wrong, or when I just needed a hug.

“Hey guys, what’s taking you so- oh…” I broke away from John to see Pat standing by the doorway. He looked from me to John, back to me and then looked to the floor. “I’ll just go then.”

“Oh shit,” John muttered.

“No wait! Pat, hold on!” I said, chasing after him. I grabbed his wrist and turned him around.
He was still looking down at the floor when he mumbled, “I didn’t know you and John were going back out.”

I laughed out loud at this. “Me and John going back out? Pat, we’re best friends, which is why it didn’t work at all the last time.”

He finally looked me in the eyes, and he seemed much happier. “So you don’t like him then?”

“Of course not Pat. I think you know who I like,” I said, finally gaining some confidence.

“I do?” He squeaked. I could tell I was making him nervous. I was getting closer and closer to him before I wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. I nodded, still looking into his eyes.

I was still leaning closer. I can’t believe I was doing this. It was so unlike me, but I liked it. Are lips finally met, and we were kissing. My heart fluttered excitedly when he started moving his lips in sync with mine. I reluctantly pulled back and looked at him. He looked surprised, but happy at the same time.

“You’re amazing Embry, do you know that?” He asked me. I just grinned and pecked his lips. “Will you be my girlfriend?”

“Of course I will Pat,” I smiled. He leaned down and we kissed once again. I was so happy we were finally together, I didn’t see Kennedy, John and everyone else standing around us until they started cheering.

I pulled back from Pat and looked at them, blushing. “Finally guys, god it took you forever!” said Jared.

“Shut up Jared!” I grinned. I looked at my new boyfriend and smiled at him. Things were finally the way they were supposed to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw cute :]
So, this is the last chapter, but me and Kenny are doing another co-write! Wooo! It's a Stephen and John Gomez story. Their from the Summer Set. If you don't know who they are then you better look them up! So look for that story on my page soon.

Oh and just so you know, we are not happy at all with the lack of comments. We have plenty of subscribers, and we know you guys are reading. So since this is the last chapter, lets try to go out with a bang ;]

COMMENT