Mike Fuentes and a Semester Abroad

Uncle Clevis

It was lunch time and Victor took me to buy food, telling me what was safe to eat and what wasn’t. He bought himself pizza while I got a cup of coffee and an apple, causing Victor to eye me wearily. We walked to a table and met up with Tony, who nodded at me. "My brother's coming over to sit with us. That’s okay, right?" Victor questioned as he looked behind me where I presumed Mike was walking from.

I nodded, "Don't worry Victor. I'll cock slap the boy if I have to, I can take care of myself."

Tony laughed and muttered Victor under his breath and Victor threw a piece of crust at him, "It's just Vic, actually." He seemed to play back what I just said and laughed, "Cock slap? I thought you were a girl." He paused and coughed, "Unless you have a strap on."

I laughed, "I'm full of surprises, Victor." He furrowed his huge eyebrows at me and I pulled a face, "Ah, okay, sorry, Vic." I took a big gulp of my coffee and swallowed it painfully, "Oh! Shit." The boys looked at me questioningly as Mike slid into the bench next to me. "I burnt my goddamn tongue."

Mike eyed me, "Want me to make it better?" He asked innocently and then stuck out his tongue and wiggled it around provocatively.

I chocked on my coffee, "Eww. No thanks, perv. I don't want herpes." Mike looked at me, his head tilted back in insult as I rolled my eyes at him for the millionth time, "Herpes is forever, Mike. Anyway, asshole. You made me choke on my coffee again...bastard."

"I can make you choke on something else, if you'd rather."

Vic shot his brother a look and made a face and then looked at me, "That’s what you get for drinking coffee in sunny San Diego, Lacey." Vic laughed.

"It's January!" I cried, defending myself. The boys looked at me like I was a maniac and I returned the look, "Its cold in January, duh."

The guys broke out into spurts of laughter, "Dude! You're in California! Its never cold." Tony laughed, looking at me, again, like I was from Mars.

"Fuck me for being from New York then! Jesus, sorry." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"I'd fuck you no matter where you were from, girl!" Mike piped up from my left. Vic shook his head and Tony rolled his eyes at the same time I did. Mike Fuentes was something else.

"Mike, I'm limiting you to ten skeezy lines per day. Deal? 'Cause seriously, they don’t work," I dead-panned. Vic and Tony burst out laughing, with random hoots of 'oh shit' and 'burn' as Mike sat there, pouting.

"Mikey just got fucking owned!"

Mike glared at Tony, "Fuck you, Perry!" Then he looked at me, his cocky, player status back up. "Mikey makes every girls' pussy wet!" He cried, squaring his slim shoulders.

I scoffed at him, "Oh, no, sweetie, no. Mikey doesn’t make anything wet." He gaped at me, "Plus, talking in the third person is creepy. Like, rapist-status creepy, you should change your name to Uncle Clevis." Vic spit out his water from laughing so hard as did Tony, who pointed at Mike and hooted 'Uncle Clevis' at Mike, who sat with his arms crossed.

Mike was about to respond but was interrupted by a bouncy, spiky haired puppy dog-faced boy came bounding up to the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah this is for ash specifically
i call one of my friends uncle clevis
thats such a funny story, legit.

comment + subscribe!