Mike Fuentes and a Semester Abroad

Darth Vic

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Did you hear about the new girl? She's here! Her name's Tracey or something and she's supposed to be fucking hot! Have you seen her?" Puppy dog-face bounced, slowing down slightly, he looked at me like he just realized I was there. "Who's this, guys?" He rushed, looking at the boys, and then back at me, "Hi, who are you?"

I smirked, "The new girl."

"Oh shit." He said slowly, sitting down next to Vic, across from me. "I'm sorry! I didn’t- fuck you guys!" He turned to Vic, Tony, and Mike, "You suck, and-" He turned back to me, "You are hot." He paused, realizing what he just said, "Just, uh, to clear it up."

I laughed awkwardly, "Oh yeah," I looked to Vic who shrugged.

"Lacey, this is our friend Jaime." I nodded. "Jaime, this is Lacey." Vic introduced.

Jaime held out his hand and I shook it. "A pleasure to meet you, m'lady." I laughed and looked down at my apple. "Where are you from? What grade are you in? What's your full name?" Jaime asked, bombarding me with questions I didn’t have enough time to answer in between.

"Woah there, Walker Texas Ranger, slow down." The nickname I pulled out of my ass scored me some questionable looks from the four boys around me, "Uhm. New York. Junior. Lacey Skyler Walker."

"Sweet! Oh, me too! We all are, except for Vic, he's an old man," Jaime coughed surreptitiously, "I mean, uh, senior. And say what?" Jaime paused, eyeing me. "What's your last name?"

"Err, Walker." I answered, a little nervously.

Jaime looked puzzled, "I could have sworn you said Skywalker."

Mike rolled his eyes, "She's not some Star Wars character, Preciado. Though," He said, licking his lips and lowering his voice, "She could C my 3PO."

Tony threw something at Mike, "That one didn’t even make sense," Tony paused and shifted his eyes, "God, Clevis." He smiled goofily at me and then shot back at Mike, "I mean, unless you're offering to show her your three inch penis. Get it?" He did a little cough-laugh-huff thing, "Three inch penis...3PO."

Jaime laughed crazily and Vic looked at me, "What's your full name again, Lace? So we can clear this up for Dumb," he nodded to Jaime and "Dumber," he said, regarding his brother, Mike.

I laughed, "Lacey Skyler Walker."

"Sounds like Skywalker to me," Jaime shrugged.

Vic laughed and began to breathe heavily, in a creepy, smoker's voice. He whispered, "Lacey. I am your father." Everyone laughed and I sat back, surveying my new friends. I could get used to it here, honestly.

I shook my head and laughed, "That’s only slightly creepy, Darth Vic."

Jaime high fived me and shrugged, "You're definitely my favorite."

- - -

Lunch was soon over and Mike offered to walk me to my next class. Since I had given my schedule to Jaime, I had no clue where that was. Jaime was studying it intently and counted all my classes at random and then looked up at me and squealed, "We have like, four classes together!" I smiled widely at him as he linked his arm with mine, "Including next class! Let's go, young apprentice."

I bumped him with my hip and walked away from Mike, who ran to catch up with us. "Awh, Clevis, I don't think I'll be needing you to walk me to class right now. Jaime and I have the same class. Tough break, kid," I laughed, punching his shoulder lightly.

Jaime looked at me and then at Mike, mouthing 'Clevis?' I laughed and told him I'd fill him in later. He nodded, his brow still furrowed and Mike linked his arm with mine on the opposite side, mimicking Jaime. "Nah, girl, I'll walk you so you're safe."

"Yeah, because I feel so safe with you, the town rapist, around, Uncle Clevis," I laughed and he playfully elbowed me in the ribs. I turned to Jaime and filled him in on the story behind why I called Mike the lovely nickname of Uncle Clevis, which led to Jaime erupting in giggles. "It's nice of you to offer to walk me though, Mike, really. Thanks." I added softly, not wanting to hurt his feelings for real. If he actually had any.

He nodded, "I actually have class right here," He said, motioning to the building we were about to pass, "So I'll see you after this class and we'll meet up, okay girl?" Mike said, almost sweetly. Well, in the two hours I'd met him, this was definitely my favorite side of him. He gave me a hug, his hand only lurking a little too low for a split second or two. Mike was slowly becoming less sleazy. He walked away from us and as me and Jaime where walking farther and farther away we heard a yell from behind us. I turned around and heard Mike scream, "Hey! Hey Lacey!"

I turned around and smiled at him a little bit confused, "Yeah Mike?"

He came up to me and Jaime and looked me in the eye, "Lacey, can you empty your pockets?" He paused and checked me out, licking his lips and putting his hand over his heart, "Because I think you stole my heart!"

I laughed, apparently Mike was still as sleazy as he was this morning. Jaime pushed Mike away playfully, "Go to class, Pedofuentes." Mike walked away from us and Jaime took me to our next class, and then to the last class of the day, another one that we also shared. He was definitely entertaining and became my quick favorite of the boys I had met on my first day of this new school and when I met Mike at the end of the day, I was already looking forward to the rest of the day and even the next morning.

Say what?
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLLLLLLY!<3
This is mostdef for my partner in crim, H00TZ! haha
nun nuuuun nunnly nun!

Commen & subscribe.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYGURRRRRRL ASH.