Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Don't think just do it

Allie's P.O.V.

it was kind of fun messing with that guy edward. i mean i always mess with someone's mind but this guy could do the same thing as i could. i mean how many people can read minds?

"what class do you have next?" amber asked me.

"english then gym you?" i asked her.

"same as you. even the same teacher" she said with a smile.

"i'm guessing they're going to met mom since they're going to the hospital" i told her.

"you really need to stop messing with his mind" she warned me.

"i might as well have some type of fun while we're here" i told her.

"i still can't believe mom took this job" she told me.

"well she is the best of the best doctor" i told her.

"yeah i know" she said

we made our way to our next class. it was kind of funny thought. before edward left we knew what he was thinking so we both had big smirks on our faces. i mean we're not evil or anything it's just funny to mess with peoples mind.

the next two classes went by slow. i mean it i wished i was asleep or something. i knew we'd probly going to the hospital to see our mom as a suprise.

'we're going to see mom right?' i asked amber. we started talking threw our minds

'yeah i wonder what they said about us?' she asked me.

'i don't know but i can find out' i said.

'we're so fucking nice' she said with a smirk on her face

school soon ended and we went to the car. i mean we'd probly be taking amber's charger tomorrow but i wanted to being my range rover today.

"hospital here we come" i said as i started the car.

we started listening to avenged sevenfold's song demons. we had it playing full blasted. the kids around us we're just looking at us. i mean it's not weird to be singing avenged sevenfold back at our old school. i mean it's really fucking different here.

we soon left the parking lot and made our way to the hospital. i saw that silver volvo in the lot. i knew they we're here.

we walked inside and spotted them and they we're talking to another doctor then we spotted our mom. she saw us come in. people just looked at us weird.

"girls have you been staying out of trouble?" she asked us.

"fuck yeah" i said loudly. people just looked at us more.

"yeah mom what kind of trouble can we get into this time?" amber asked her.

"knowing both of you who knows. i might as well become best friends with the chief of police here" she told us.

"that wouldn't be a bad idea" i told her.

"let's go somewhere more private" she told us.

we pasted the cullens and bella in the hall. he was still thinking about everything. me and amber smirked because we could hear what he was thinking and about what our mom was going to tell us. we knew she wanted us out of trouble.

"so how was school?" she asked us.

"alright we didn't get into any type of trouble" i told her.

"is that true amber?" she asked amber

"yeah mom we haven't gotten into trouble yet" amber told her.

"well that's good. i'm guessing you met the cullens at school?" she asked us.

"yeah i have class with edward and alice introduced herself at lunch with bella" i told her.

"bella is the chiefs daughter" she told us.

"no shit" amber said with a smile.

"you two need to behave here. this is a different place from texas. i don't want to hear about wild crazy parties that you two are having" she told us.

"mom we can't even get liquor here" i told her.

"um jack" amber said

"no drinking. i'll buy you some later when you both behave" she told us.

"fine" we both said at the same time.

i knock came at the door. our mom let the person in he's name was carlise cullens. he even brang the kids with him in the office. they didn't look too happy either. me and amber decided to block our minds again. both of the doctors soon left the room.

"why do you have to block your minds?" edward asked us.

"because we can" amber said

"how?" alice asked.

"it's easy for us" i told them.

"what else can you do?" alice asked.

"we can see things, look back in your pasted, see what you want to happen and other things like that" amber said

"so you have a bad temper allie?" alice asked me.

"depends on what pisses me off" i told her.

"so how many people live to say they pissed you off?" edward asked with a smrik.

"someone doesn't let me. they have to tie me down before i kill they person" i told them.

"so your powerful" bella asked.

"i don't know" i said

"who's your dad?" edward asked

"all we have is a name" amber told him

"what is it?" he demanded.

"michael venom" amber said pissed.

"that name sounds fimilar. maybe carlise knows him" alice said

"maybe" edward said

"well next time you see him kick him in the nuts" i told them.

"you hate your father?" edward asked.

"we do" amber said

"what did he do to make you so anger?" alice asked.

"he walked out on our mother and left her with a broken heart. you can feel the pain in her eyes" amber told her.

"maybe your two can but we can't" edward said.

"yeah and your both beautful" bella said

"well that's part of what we got from our father" i said

"he's a vampire you know" edward said.

"i could care less he's isn't a father to me" i said and left the room.

me and amber walked back to the range rover and left the hospital. amber texted our mom that we went home. i knew they wanted to get under our skin. i mean they don't want us here. you can see it in their eyes. bella stayed near edward like we wanted him. i mean i could of had someone if i wanted but i don't. i could careless if i go with him i just wanted to be alone for the firsted time in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are well loved