Status: completed

We Come out at Night

Don't blame anyone

Allie's P.O.V.

michael decided it was best to piss me off than to talk. i mean come on he know i have a bad temper. i knew edward was still listening. i mean he tried to calm me down but that doesn't work on me.

"so is there another guy?" michael asked me

"no i'm guess having second thoughts on this. i mean we need to grow up a little more" i told him.

"grow up? do you hear what your saving?" he asked me

"yeah i do" i said crossing my arms.

"no you don't. i mean you live for the moment and now you don't want to" he pointed out.

"yeah but then they're be little things that look like us and would be more careless than us" i pointed out.

"great point. i'm not ready to become a parent and nether are you" he said

"see we can still be together and nothing can mess with that" i told him.

"ok plus i love you to much to lose you to another guy" he pointed out.

"i love you too much to lose you to another bitch too" i told him.

"nothing can break us apart?" he asked

"nothing not even death" i said

"i'm not planning on dieing" he pointed out.

"yeah but things happen and that why i said it" i told him.

"yeah i know but nothing is going to stop us from being together not even death" he said

'if he only knew your half dead' edward pointed out.

'yeah but i'm not all the way like you' i said

'that's mean' he said

'i never said i was nice' i said

'yeah i know but i need to talk to you once your little boyfriend leaves' he said

'about?' i asked him

'i'm not going to say' he said and left my thoughts.

me and michael kissed and laid in the bed. we just kept each other tight and stay together. i mean i know people want us over but i can't lose him. he's owns my heart and i can't get it back from him. well at leasted not now. i mean he thought i had another guy. i wouldn't want another guy after this one.

yeah sometimes he might seem like a asshole but then he's the sweetest guy i've ever met. well edward is another sweet guy too. ok i don't want to think of him in a sexual way even though sometimes i do and i keep him out of that part of my mind. i should just leave that alone right now. i mean he has bella. i hope their relationship is going well.

michael soon fell asleep and i left the room. i walked downstairs and saw alice and edward we're both there along with amber, lacey, damien, my mother and the asshole.

"what?" i asked them as i walked downstairs.

"nothing but we should talk" alice said

"ok where at?" i asked

"your room amber come with us" alice said and they came upstairs with me.

we walked into my room and i sat on my bed.

"so what's worng alice?" i asked her

"ok your dad asked edward to kill michael for him but edward isn't going to do it and michael is still going to die" she said quickly

"what?" i said

"yeah i got it out of edward's mind earlier" amber said

i'm going to hurt him for that. i guess that's why edward wanted to talk to me. that would explain alot. i kind of started thinking when did amber have a date. i mean his a werewolf and michael is human. this can't be good
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are very well loved