I Don't Care if the Necklace Fits! I'd Rather Not be Kidnapped by Immortals!

Chapter One

My name is Victrivia Amorette Ambrosine. I liked my name. There was nobody else in the entire school named Victrivia. Most people called me Triv. Most being friends. I had blonde hair that had many layers. My longest layer went a few inches above my waist. My eyes changed from day to day. Sometimes they were a never ending sea of green and other days they were a silvery gray and then other days it was a mix. Everyone loved them. I didn’t see why. They were just eyes. I was an incredibly small person. I also had a very bizarre marking on my stomach. I guess it was just a bunch of birth marks. There were twelve little circles. I tried to make a shape out of what it could be at times when I was bored, but failed to do so. They didn’t shape anything, and they didn’t make me any more special at all. Because of them, I couldn’t tan right or anything. I hated them.
I was sixteen years old and recently gotten my license. No car though. Still saving up for the insurance. My cousin promised to give me her old bug as long as I paid for the insurance. And I had a little over six hundred saved up for it. Every other month I put fifty bucks into it. But I was always seen with every layer pin straight and pretty thick eyeliner and black eye shadow. Other than that, make up didn’t interest me. Lip gloss was occasionally used, but that was it, unless I had a blemish of some kind, which was rare.
Naturally, my hair was curly-ish. I wouldn’t just call it wavy but I wouldn’t want you to think it was majorly curly. Basically, I had to get stuff to scrunch my hair if I wanted to go curly for a day. I wore a size three and a half in shoes. Hey, I told you that I was tiny. I was short too. About five one. I had long legs, or so my best friend, Kaylynne, had told me.
Kaylynne Adah Taylor was my best friend’s name. I loved her to the death. She had long brown hair that was a few inches past her shoulders. She had crystal blue eyes on the constant. Not changing like mine do. She was thin, although she considered herself fat. I told her all the time that she wasn’t but I’ve given up and when she says she is I just shake my head and drop the subject. She was a lot taller than me. She was five six, and used little eyeliner, blush, colored eye shadow depending on what she decided to wear that day.
Right now we were at a party. We had no idea whose party it was. But there were a million and one people here, and Kaylynne got tipped off about it and of course she told me about it. So here we were dancing in someone’s basement. We didn’t know what alcohol was and what wasn’t but I had a feeling right now I was drunk. I could’ve cared less.
Right now I was grinding with the third boy of the night. I didn’t know his name and I couldn’t even tell if he was cute or not, but I didn’t care. It was too dark to tell anyway. Later he and I found an empty room upstairs and it got heated quickly. In the light I got a better look at him. Looks like I got lucky. He had long-ish brown hair and gorgeous hazel eyes that I got lost in. He wore skinny jeans and a green t-shirt. He had eyeliner on and the moment I noticed that, I crushed my lips against his. Apparently we’d come up to somebody’s bedroom.
I tried to recall going up the steps and couldn’t concentrate enough with the distraction of his tongue begging for entrance into my mouth. We were all over each other. His hands were rubbing my legs. I tried to remember what I was wearing. This I could remember. Short shorts and a low-cut cami. I’d dressed like this just for this tonight. His hands were everywhere at once but the place I felt them most was on my thighs.
I heard the door open and felt the light shine against my closed eyes.
“Dude. Get out of my fucking room!” Somebody growled. Whoever I’d been just making out with groaned into my mouth and pulled away. I opened my eyes and noticed it was just me and the guy at the door now, who was glaring at me with angry eyes.
“Well? Are you gonna leave and go find someone else to feel you up or what?” the guy asked, and began looking me down. His gaze stopped at my chest for longer than I would have felt comfortable with if I’d been sober at that moment. But right now it was just a turn on. His gaze past my chest and stopped again at my very exposed legs.
He wasn’t as hot as the one I’d just been making out with but I needed somebody new to play with and this time, nobody would interrupt us. He had long-ish shaggy blonde hair. His eyes were chocolate brown and he wore basketball shorts and an Abercrombie t-shirt. If I wasn’t drunk I wouldn’t have bothered. I walked straight to him, never breaking the eye contact we now had.
“Why would I go all the way down there when you’re right here?” I whispered into his ear. I heard his breath get caught in his throat. I pulled back from his ear to look him in the face and his eyes looked rather shocked. I took this moment to my advantage and the space between us no longer existed. He kissed back with full force and we stumbled back over to the bed. Well, at least I was getting to know the host of the party I was invited to. I don’t think we ever shut the door. I didn’t care. Once again, felt hands all over me, but this one mostly had his hands tangled in my hair. It was a full blown make out session. I pulled away and left butterfly kisses all over his neck and began to leave a hickey below his ear.
Suddenly there was a crashing noise from downstairs. I felt him tense up.
“Damn. Sorry. This was fun.” He said and left me alone. Again. This was getting really old. Well that’s number four. I went off to find Kaylynne, not feeling like finding some other room to make out with someone in. I found her making out with one of her exes.
“Kayyyy!” I yelled into her ear. She pushed the guy away and he just left.
“Hey, babe. How many?” she asked immediately.
“Four. By the way, I got to know the host of this party.”
“oh. That was number eight right there. And was he cute?” she questioned.
“Naw, man. But I was making out with a really hot boy on his bed. Then the babe left once he walked in. So he and I started up.” She grinned.
“I love you,” she said kissing me on the cheek, “But don’t get too crazy.”
“Naww, I’m better than that.” I said. She raised an eyebrow.
“Good point…” I stated, looking down at my feet. I looked around. I found another cute boy, actually caring this time and began to follow him. Kay didn’t care. Eventually after trying to follow him through the crowd I gave up and grabbed a cup of something off a table. I chugged it down immediately and someone grabbed my arm. I turn around and there was a boy that looked cute in the dark.
“Hey there, gorgeous. I’m Kavan.” He said
“oh… hi.” I said, surprised.
“Now tell me, sweet. Does your name serve your beautiful face justice?” Kavan asked. Looks like I had the flirty type that liked to talk on my hands.
“You tell me. Victrivia. Call me Triv.” I said, winking at him.
“Hmm, pretty name. Lives up to your face. But I’m not sure if we threw your body on there that it would, babe.” He stated as his eyes grazed my body. Not fast the way the blonde boy did. He did it very slowly, and never stopping to look at one portion of my body. My mind scrambled for something good to say back. I pulled the first thing from my head.
“Are you sure you don’t wanna throw yours on top of mine, too?” I asked. He smiled
Did I seriously just say that? Ugh. Jeeze. I need a book of pick-up lines.
I saw him smile wider. Hmm, had I said that out loud? No, I didn’t. My mind must be playing tricks on me. Suddenly I felt his breath on my ear.
“I think I’ll take you up on that offer.” He breathed and our lips crashed together at that instant. To my surprise he had a lip ring! And… were those snake bites…? Damn, I scored again. I was lucky tonight.
I felt him smile into the kiss after I thought this. Somebody must have said something funny. I’d been too busy in la la land to notice, I guess. All of the sudden I felt him tense up and pull away. I groaned. I was getting sick of this. I blinked and he was nowhere in sight.

Seven guys and five drinks later…
It was three in the morning and the cops had come and crashed the party. They asked half of the party-goers for IDs.
“Miss? Do you have any ID on you at the moment?” an officer asked me.
“Oh, yeah it’s in my purse, let me go get it for you.” I said, my words slurring together. I walked over to a chair where I spent the first five minutes of the party in. The officer followed me and my brow furrowed. “Damn. I had fifty bucks in that purse, too.” I stated. The officer nodded to me and gave up. I’d left my purse in the car Kaylynne and I had come in just so I could play this little charade.
“Hey Am!” Kay called using the fake nickname so the cops wouldn’t know who I was. It was rather pointless, but we still called each other fake nicknames just in case.
“Yeah, Tiff?” I called.
“My license was in your purse…right?” she asked.
“Oh. Tiffany, someone stole it…” I stated looking pissed.
“Damnit!” she cursed. We did this every time we’d gotten drunk at a party. Which was usually every other weekend. “I had you keep my 20 in there too!” she lied. The cop looked frustrated and left us to go question other dumbfounded teenagers. I walked up to ‘Tiffany’.
“Works like a charm.” I said. We laughed and I pulled my phone from my bra and dialed Ray’s number. Ray was my neighbor and his father was an angry alcoholic who would beat him and his mother until he got caught for it. So he wouldn’t touch a drink for his life.
“Hello?” he said groggily into the phone.
“Raaaaaaaaaaaaay!” I squealed.
“You’re wasted.” Ray groaned. “I’m on my way. Where are you?” I looked at Kay.
“Uhh, Tiff, where are we?” I asked.
“420 Bangkok Avenue.” Kay replied. Ray chuckled into the phone.
“Be there in 5.” Ray said and the line went dead.
“He’s on his way.” I stated.
“Okay well Imma take a piss. Meet you outside.”
I walked outside and grabbed the keys to Kay’s car out of my bra. I keep everything in my bra. No place better. I opened the door and pulled out my purse which really did have a fifty in it. I shut the door and locked the car. It beeped and I rifled through my purse, trying to find my iPod. I began listening to Reverse This Curse by Escape the Fate and two very cold hands grabbed me. I turned around and attempted to punch whoever had grabbed me in the nose, but they dodged it. I opened my mouth to scream but a hand smacked over my mouth before I could let out a sound.
My mind scrambled for what to do and I resorted to struggling. My foe happened to have impossible strength and I couldn’t shake his grip.
“Scream and I swear to God, you’ll regret it,” the man whispered in my ear. I whimpered. He took his hand off of my mouth and for two seconds he was ready to smack it right back into place if I didn’t cooperate. When I didn’t, he relaxed.
“Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way,” he breathed, “you can be conscious and cooperate, or unconscious. You choose.” He stated. When I didn’t do anything, he threw me over his shoulder and started walking into an alleyway. Me being stupid, took this as my chance to scream.
“Stupid bitch!” he yelled. I felt an impact come to my head.
And that’s when everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome to my first chapter of my first story! I really hope that I'm doing this the right way. :\
So I hope you guys liked itt. I have this on quizilla, and I'm not used to mibba yet. PLEASE tell me if I did something wrong? It would be greatly appreciated :]