Stay Awake

Four.

“Well…” Zac started talking, “What do you want to buy?”

“Stuff,” I said, tittering.

“Okay,” Said Zac, unsatisfied.

“Let’s watch a movie!”

“But what movie?”

“Twilight.”

“We saw that already.”

“Hanna haven’t saw it yet, right, Hanna?” I said, blinking my eye.

“Right.” She said with an evil smile. But I don’t think Zac saw that.

“Why can’t we watch…”

“What? Another movie? You want to watch that… stupid corny movie which title I forgot?” I interrupted.

“Umm, no.”

“So, Twilight’s the best choice, Zachary.” Said Hanna, making a point.

“Okay, okay! We’re here.” Zac half-shouted, and turned the machine off.

I glanced at Hanna and giggled slightly, and Hanna gave thumbs up. I grabbed my blackberry and wallet along, and then ran to catch up with Hanna and Zac. They left me behind.

We strolled along the mall, quietly. No one was talking. We were all busy window-shopping. But nothing caught my eye, until I saw a Spongebob DVD. Without hesitating, I went in the DVD store and grabbed the Spongebob DVD. It says that it’s one whole season and I haven’t watched a lot of the episodes in that DVD.

“Hayley!” Hanna cried from a distance.

“Right here,”

“We already knew you’re going to disappear here.”

I giggled and showed the DVD to Hanna.

“Wow, one whole season! We could watch this if we’re bored!”

“I know.”

I went to the cashier to queue, and there were so many people queuing.

“Oh, great.”

“Zac’s going to be mad… Hmm, I’ve got an idea!”

I waited for her idea.

“Why don’t you just cut in front of someone and tell that you’re from Paramore?”

“What the hell, that’s insane, Hanna. You know I wouldn’t do that.”

Hanna ignored and stared at the long line and searched for another cashier counter.

“Hey look! Another counter!” said Hanna, grabbing my hands and pointing at the other counter that I didn’t saw earlier. We still had to queue but there were only 4 people.

The guy behind it stared at us a lot. I think he was scared to ask us if we’re from Paramore or not. I thanked the guy and grabbed the DVD, refusing the plastic bag he was about to put the DVD in. After that we ran outside, remembered that Zac was waiting outside, near the entrance. He already looked impatient.

“What took you so long?” he asked.

“People… Crowded.” Hanna answered before I could.

“Whatever. Let’s go to the cinema now.”

“Zac, come on don’t be mad.” We gave our puppy eyes and it worked.

“I’m not mad,”

Hanna and I stared at each other and laughed. I saw Zac laughing too. Then we continued walking to the cinema. We saw a few fans and they asked for our autograph and took a picture with us. We saw a gigantic poster for the Twilight Soundtrack and I saw a big ‘Paramore’ writing in it. I giggled for no reason and while I was giggling, my stomach grumbled.

“Guys, I’m hungry.”

“Well…”

Hanna and I only stared and waited for him to continue.

“How about if you two find a restaurant and I’ll buy the tickets.”

“Zachary Wayne Farro, always remember that Hanna Beth loves you.” Said Hanna, and then gave him a quick hug.

“No problem, Zachary Wayne Farro loves Hanna Beth too.”

“Are you guys suddenly confessing your feelings?” I joked.

“Very funny Hayley Nichole Williams.” Said Hanna, she giggled a bit.

Without continuing the conversation with the full names thing, we went to our destined places. Hanna and I went to Burger King while Zac went to the cinema to buy the tickets.

“You should probably inform Zac that we’re going to Burger King.” Said Hanna.

I reached my blackberry in my pocket and text messaged Zac.

Zac, we’re going to eat at Burger King. Hurry up!
Xoxo Hayley Nichole Williams :P


I shoved my blackberry back to my pocket and we were already in Burger King. I ordered the whopper because I’m really hungry, and changed the French fries to onion rings. Hanna ordered the fish thing one. We grabbed our orders and went to the table with the sofa.

Fifteen minutes later, we saw Zac ordering his food and went to our table carrying his food and drink and placing it on the table. He didn’t say anything; he just sat and directly ate his food. Maybe he was hungry too.

“Zac, always remember that I love you too.” I said, copying Hanna.

He just responded with acute smile and I giggled again. I giggle too much.

We all continued eating our food when Hanna asked, “What time will we watch?”

“Eight.” Zac answered with his mouth full.

“And what time is it now?”

“Seven thirty, relax.”

We chatted, joked and laughed (of course) until it was 7:50.

“What time is it?” I asked to anyone who wanted to answer.

“Summer time!” said Hanna in a singing tone; I think she was about to sing What Time Is It from High School Musical 2.

I rolled my eyes, “Seriously, what time is it?”

Zac looked at his watch and then made some kind of panicked look, “Seven fifty! We better get going!”

“Relax! You just ate.”

“But if we relax too much, we won’t be able to buy popcorn and drinks!” He really did panicked, because of food.

Hanna and I stared at each other and rolled our eyes, “Guys.” We said together.

Then Zac just left his food without dumping it to the trash bin, and left Burger King. So we had to dump his food for him. When we were finished dumping our (and Zac’s) food, we left Burger King and kind of ran to the cinema.

When we arrived, the movie was about to start in two minutes. So we ran to buy popcorn and drinks. Unfortunately, Zac was right. Then I picked up my blackberry and called him. “Zac, where are you?”

“I’m already in the studio. Hurry up!” and then he hung up.

So we ran to the cinemaagain. But when we were there, all we could see on the screen were trailers of other movies and a few commercials.

“How did you get here so fast?” I asked curiously.

“I ran, duh.”

I didn’t answer him, I don’t know why. Suddenly Hanna sang Decode and the others heard her, so they shushed her; she still sang quietly and then she got shushed again and she stopped. Zac and I just laughed.