Status: last chapter has been posted; xoxo

Battling the Loss You Live For.

MSN.

By the end of the day, we had the whole house stocked with food, some new towels, shampoo, conditioner, the lot. It cost a close fortune, too, actually… So we all split the cost between us. We all vowed we’d go job hunting the next day.
So, when we put everything away in the right places, we got a hold of my laptop, turning it on and printing out CV’s for ourselves. We really intended to get everywhere, so we printed 7 each.
After we did that, Katie and Charley moved off to cook dinner, seeing as it was around 5-ish, and by the time they’d be done, it’ll be time to eat. Sydney ran off upstairs, I’m guessing to call her parents or something. So, I logged onto my MSN.

Online (6)
Ani Rawr!
FRANKenstein
Jakey Boyy. (Blocked)
Rhee;;
Sally!
Zahraaaa!*

Offline (56)

I didn’t realise I had so many contacts… I clicked on Frank’s MSN name, opening up a conversation.

SAZZY MASSACRE!;; says:
Frankie!
FRANKenstein says:
Sazzy! How are you?

SAZZY MASSACRE!;; says:
I'm okay. Best as I can be, anyways.
FRANKenstein says:
Good. I'm glad. How comes your online? Your never online!

SAZZY MASSACRE!;; says:
I know, lol! I’ll be changing that, hopefully. How are you, anyways? Did you do anything today?
FRANKenstein says:
Not really. It's like… around 12 here. The day just started, lol! What about you?

SAZZY MASSACRE!;; says:
We realised that there was no food in here, so we literally spent like millions in Asda! It was so bad, lolll!
FRANKenstein says:
Haha! God.
… I miss you.

SAZZY MASSACRE!;; says:
I miss you, too. I was thinking, are you going to go back to Queen of Peace?
FRANKenstein says:
Yeah. We’re gonna try and sort that out today. I dunno, anymore. I feel like I‘ve lost an arm or something. Without you.

SAZZY MASSACRE!;; says:
I know. We have to do this, though. You said.
FRANKenstein says:
I know. It just hurts.

SAZZY MASSACRE!;; says:
We can do this. I love you.
FRANKenstein says:
I love you too, Sazzy.
…You better go. Dinner, right? I'll miss you. Come back online soon, love.


FRANKenstein has signed off.

Sighing, I logged off and shut my laptop, just as Charley started screaming his head off.
“Dinner’s ready, faggots! Hurry up! It’s fucking pasta!”
I got up, my forehead creased. He needs to stop swearing for the fun of it.