‹ Prequel: Moving On
Sequel: My Immortal

It's Not Over

Chapter 13

Sam calmed down a bit, by the time the boys came back. They all brought something. Jimmy was carrying the Timmy’s coffee and a burger bag, Johnny the doughnuts, Brian a stack of magazines, Matt had a laptop, and Zacky had flowers.

“Hey why are you crying?” Johnny asked looking at Sam next to Jo in bed.

“She’s just happy I’m awake,” Jo answered as she smelt the flowers Zacky bought her. Fire lilies, she remembered why she liked them.

“Here’s you’re coffee,” Jimmy gave it to Jo and provided a straw.

“Why did you get her a straw?” Brian asked.

“She doesn’t drink them any other way,” Jimmy answered with a big grin on his face.

“Is that weird?” Jo asked.

“No, not at all, you’d never reach Jimmy’s potential of weird,” Johnny said handing her a doughnut. Jo bit into it and frosting got on her nose. They looked at her and started laughing.

“What?” Jo said, when Sam looked up at her she gave a laugh too.

“You have a little something,” Zacky said handing her a napkin.

“A little something what?’

Zacky took the napkin back and wiped her nose. “Oh, thank you Zachary,” Jo smiled at him and he smiled back.

“I got you a laptop,” Matt said bringing it to her.

“A laptop? Like you just went and got one?” Jo asked as he placed it on the table next to her bed.

“Yeah, I thought you might want to get in touch with the world, this is the best way,” he smile was triumphal.

“Thanks, I don’t know what to say,” Jo smiled and actually blushed. “Thanks for everything, guys.” Jo moved a little and winced in what looked like pain.

“Are you ok?” Zacky jumped up.

“Yeah, I’m fine, no worries.”

“That’s not very believable,” Jimmy said.

A nurse cam in at that moment, “This is too many people at once, some of you need to leave, there is a waiting room...”

Jimmy cut her off, “we know where it is, what are you new?”

“Yes,” the nurse said. Jo recognized her from earlier.

“Um, guys could you give me a minute, then you can come back,” Jo said giving them a weak smile. They all kissed her cheek and left.

“Can I help?” The nurse said.

“Yes, one I need to use the bathroom and I don’t want them around when I do that,” Jo said with a smile as she threw off her covers it was still hard to walk on her own. She was helped to the bathroom.

“Anything else?” The nurse asked.

“Yes, you know I remember everything,” the nurse nodded, “ I don’t want them to know.”

She didn’t ask she just nodded that she understood. “Who do you want me to send in?”

“Um, how about Matt first?” Jo said settling back against the covers.

The nurse left and Jo took a deep breath, then Matt walked in. All 6 foot 3 of him, Jo gave him a smile and his dimples showed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I wrote a lot, so here it is. Part one dum dum dum.
I'm spoiling you guys I know.
♥ ♥ ♥