‹ Prequel: Moving On
Sequel: My Immortal

It's Not Over

Chapter 15

He left the room. Johnny and Jimmy walked in. “Hey pretty lady,” Jimmy said.

“So I want to know how did you make Matt cry?” Johnny said hopping on the bed at Jo’s feet. Jimmy took the seat that Matt had vacated.

“Johnny shut up,” Jimmy said picking up on the mood that Jo was in.

“There’s something important I have to say, and I need you guys to promise me you will not flip out,” Jo said.

“Promise,” Jimmy said.

“Cross my heart and hope to die stick a thousand needles in my eye,” Johnny said crossing his heart.

“I have the results of the tests I was doing earlier,” Jo said.

“And?” Jimmy asked.

“It’s not good,” Jo looked at their faces, Johnny was very confused.

“As in you’re staying longer in the hospital?” He asked.

“As in I’m not leaving the hospital..” Jimmy cut her off.

“Oh like they need to keep you longer.”

“alive,” Jo finished her sentence. They were both quiet looking down trying to make sense of her words. Jimmy was the first to speak.

“How long?” He asked.

“I don’t know, a week, a month.”

“I don’t get it, till when?” Johnny scratched his head. He was in denial his mind wasn’t letting him comprehend what was going on.

“I die,” Jo winced as she watched his face drop. Tears spilling out of his eyes.

“You can’t,” he said. He looked like the youngest person in the group.

“I am, look I wanted you to know, cause I need you guys to do me a favour.” Jimmy had not spoken he was studying Jo. When neither of them spoke she continued talking.

“I need you guys to not let anyone cry, I can’t stand people crying, especially fake people, and what’s the point of crying they should be happy they knew me, the me I don’t even know,” Jo took a deep breath.

“Jo,” Jimmy spoke, she looked at him and his face was wet.

“Guys no crying,” Jo said as she motioned for both of them to hug her.

“I can’t help it,” Johnny hiccupped, “we just got you back.”

“I know, there’s nothing anyone can do,” she rubbed their backs. “But even though I only met you yesterday I love you guys.”

They stayed there in her arms for a good ten minutes. Johnny had stopped crying. Jimmy was trying to be strong. “We love you too,” they both said.

“I know,” Jo said nodding. This was harder then she had thought it would be. “You guys take care of my father. Sam told me about him, don’t call him. I don’t remember him I don’t think it’s fair for him to see me like this, and then the next moment I’d be gone. It’s not fair to you guys, but if I would of had a choice I wouldn’t have let you guys know I’m awake.”

“But we get to say goodbye, and tell you we love you, that’s better then thinking you’re alone.” Johnny pulled away.

“Can you guys send in Sam and Brian?” Jo asked as they pulled away, kissed her cheek and left the room, both of them trying to compose themselves.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heheh I'm so awesome
Part 3
♥ ♥ ♥