‹ Prequel: Moving On
Sequel: My Immortal

It's Not Over

Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Sam got home later that night; she let herself into the apartment. The smell of food engulfed her, she smiled as she heard Brian singing along with the radio.

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick


Sam walked up behind him, “You haven’t been kissing anyone behind my back have you?” She asked as he turned in her arms.

He was stirring a pot with an oven mitt, flour on his nose. Sam couldn’t contain her laughter. He kissed her and she stopped laughing it wasn’t funny anymore it was really, really hot all of a sudden. Sam was standing on her tippy toes.

He wrapped his arms around her waist to steady her, she kissed him and he dropped the spoon he was holding on the floor. He dropped the mitt and his hand went under her shirt on her back. It was right on the Death Bat tattoo.

He pressed her against him and she could feel him, she had missed him, being this close to him. And he had missed her; she could feel it and see it in his eyes. Brian was the one to pull away; he turned back to the stove and took a deep breath to steady himself. “I don’t want the food to burn,” he said as Sam picked up the spoon and threw it in the sink.

She went to get a paper towel; something was off with him tonight. She saw it in his eyes, but she blocked the thought away because she didn’t want to ruin the night they were having together. She wiped the ground. “I’m going to go take a shower,” she said kissing his cheek he just nodded.

She climed into the shower after taking off her clothes, letting the hot water wash over her, taking away stress. She didn’t know how long she had been in there, but the bathroom door opened. She could see Brian undressing through the glass door, she opened it and peaked her head out.

“I thought we could save water,” he said with a lopsided evil grin.

“What happens if I don’t want you to take a shower with me?” Sam said not opening the door further.

“Then I’d have to change your mind,” Brian said as he opened the door and stepped into the shower, the hot water instantly hitting him. He looked down at Sam and she reached behind him to make it cooler. He smiled down at her and grabbed her close to him. No water was travelling between them.

He kissed and bit her neck, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he held her up against the shower wall. Water travelling downs his back, he reached between them and she settled onto him with a satisfied sigh.

It was like coming home for both of them.

Later on that night Sam was lying on Brian’s chest, they had forgotten about food. She was tracing his tattoos. “What’s on your mind?” Brian asked.

“Nothing,” Sam responded but kept looking down.

“Come on babes, I know something is going on,” Brian said as he moved her head to look at him.

“I’m just so glad you’re here,” Sam said giving him a kiss, trying to change the subject.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Brian assured her.

“You’re leaving soon to go on tour, that’s why I’m sad; I want to be with you.” Sam didn’t realize she had said those things out loud.

“We’re almost done 3 more months, then I’m not leaving your side again,” Brian tightened his grip on her. Then he yawned.

“Promise?” Sam asked.

“Yes,” he said. A few minutes later his breathing became regular and Sam knew he was asleep. Sam slipped out of bed, she put on his House of Syn shirt and padded into the kitchen, she warmed up a hot chocolate and sat on the couch looking out the balcony doors.

Her deepest fears were set to rest, he cared for her, but she felt like she needed to read about someone else’s pain so she picked up the book.

Chapter 3 – Me

I’m not whole, and unless I can find every part of me, I can’t be with him. So I’m doing it, I’m pushing him away. I can’t let him believe we have a future when I will ruin everything.

Brian watched her from the door way, she let her head fall on her knees. He let out a sigh, he really cared for her, but part of him knew it was too late, part of him knew he had messed everything between them it was just a matter of time before she found out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update.
Mostly want to focus on Sam and Brian's relationship.
Comment.
♥♥♥♥♥