‹ Prequel: Moving On
Sequel: My Immortal

It's Not Over

Chapter 8

Sam and Brian walked into one of the empty rooms that the nurse showed them. Sam sat on the bed while Brian paced. “Talk,” Sam said firmly.

“Where do I start?” Brian asked stopping his pacing and looking at her.

“How about when?”

“Last week,” Brian answered.

“Who?” Sam asked.

“I don’t know,” Brian was looking worse by the minutes passing.

“What?” Sam was getting confused.

“I’ll start from the beginning,” he sat in front of her on the vacant chair. “I went out drinking with the guys and this girl bought me a drink, I drank some more, then apparently I went to the bathroom, that’s what the guys said. Next thing I know I’m awake in my hotel room, with this girl in the room. I asked Matt and he said I came back from the bathroom and I was so drunk that they walked me to my room and left me there.”

He took a deep breath and looked at her, “I don’t remember anything else. I was naked when I woke up and she was next to me. I swear.” Sam looked at him and tears sprung to her eyes, she didn’t know why.

“Please say something,” Brian said as Sam wiped her nose with the sleeve of her hoodie.

“You’re an idiot,” Sam said trying to contain her laughter.

“Baby?” Brian asked.

“When you drink to much you can’t get it up babe, sorry to be the one to tell you.” Sam started to laugh at the shocked look on his face. “I love you, my drunk idiot,” Sam said standing up and standing in front of him.

She had been so afraid he had done it intentionally, but he couldn’t have the girl didn’t get any action. She placed her hand on his cheek and brought their lips together. “Am I forgiven?” Brian asked.

“It’s ok baby, you did nothing wrong,” Sam said. Lowering herself into his lap, he placed his hand on the back of her head and looking into her eyes before he let out a sigh of relief and kissed her.

Zacky was sitting on the bed with Jo, he was studying her, her eyelids moved so he jumped and expected her to wake up but she didn’t. He laid down next to her. Feeling the warmth of her body made him relax and sleep.

Sam and Brian came into the room, they noticed Zacky sleeping and Brian pulled Sam away from the room. “He needs this sleep,” Brian said.

“What’s been going on with him?” Sam asked.

“He’s been reading the book, and drinking and more reading and bitching that it’s his fault,” Brian said as he kept his arms around Sam. The nurse looked at Sam and smiled.

“Do you know what part he’s at?” Sam asked.

“Two nights ago he was bitching about phones and calling,” Brian said.

“He meant a lot to her,” Sam said.

“They mean a lot to each other, hopefully she wakes up soon,” Brian kissed the top of Sam’s head as Zacky came out of the room.

“Ready to go?” Zacky asked, he looked tired.

“Yeah,” Brian said as they all walked to the elevators.

“Zacky,” Sam said as she hugged him, “I’ll call as soon as something changes.”

They walked out of the elevator but Zacky didn’t say anything he was trying to contain his tears, he hated crying in front of people, but leaving her hurt him more then knowing she might never wake up. He nodded and gave Sam a quick hug, getting into the rental car.

Brian kissed Sam deeply and walked to the driver’s side. He got in and started the car, they waved as they drove off. Zacky turned on the music and looked out the window. From the shaking of his shoulders Brian could tell he was crying.

Truth be told he felt like crying himself when he thought if the roles were reversed if Sam had been the one in a coma Brian would be a goner right now. First things first he needed to slow down on his drinking, she forgave him this time, but next time doesn’t need to happen.

Sam looked as the car drove away she let out a sigh.

told you listening to him was worth it

Sam ignored the voice as she walked into the elevator. “You know, you’re right, I’m completely in love with him and all his faults.”

What’s wrong with that?

“I don’t want to lose him,” Sam said.

You’re not going to
“How do you know?” Sam asked before the elevator doors opened.

You wouldn’t give him up, if your life depended on it.

Sam walked into Jo’s room. “You’re right, I wouldn’t.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update.
So Sam's back from the concert I have some great pics which I stole from her.
I'll be making a banner soon. For this whole story.
Thanks for the comments, they make me write.