Status: CurrentlyOnHold

Causing Havoc and Taking Names

These Memories I Hold.

So, there we all stood, Me, Guardian, Violet, Daikon and Raven stood outside that old wreaked house me and Guards once called home. We waited for Despair to show up before we went in. But I needed to get in first. Only I knew what was left in that house when we moved. Never told anyone about it, hell I even forgot, untill today. Standing out side that house bought back memories. Memories I wasn’t sure I wanted back, we were young and this was our first house, I was excited, hyper and very uncontrollable. Things went wrong, things got blown up, people died. These were the memories I held, Guardian held different memories. Back then you would catch us two together, we only lived together. We didn't love each other, we were flat mates. We worked alone, did the job our way. Untill my job became hers and we had to work together. That was how we realised we worked so well together. But we still did a few things our way, that’s why I needed to get in the house first. If only Despair would hurry up. Its almost as if he heard me tell him to hurry up, because there he was standing next to me looking at the pile of junk me and guards used to call home, he stood there as if he got out of the car with the rest of us. Not out of breath, not one breath out of place, his breathing synchronized with ours. I almost jumped when I saw him but stopped myself by walking to the door.
"I take it you're entering then?”
He asked, his arms folded across his chest and his coat whipped slightly in the wind. Guardian put his hand on the door and pushed it open with a creak that blew away with the wind. He jumped back as the hinges creaked and snapped falling to the floor in front of us, blowing up a cloud of dust.
"Don't be afraid Guardian. Doors don't hurt people intentionally"
Despair taunted, patting Guardian’s shoulder comically. We heard Raven chuckle and a thumping sound
“Ouch” He yelped
“Its your own stupid fault” Violet smirked.
Guardian stepped through the door and I followed only to be greeted with the worst smell in the world. Guardian gagged and held his arm up to his nose and breathed through his jumper. “Whatever died its most defiantly human” Despair said, a small grin etched it's way across his face as he took in the air through his nose in quick, short sniffs.
"Sometimes I wonder if you were ever normal. Or not evil for that matter, and besides that cant be fresh!" Guardian said, grimacing in disgust. Despair ran to the staircase and dashed hastily up them. I was worried about what he would find so I followed after him quickly. I smiled and shouted to Guardian as I leaped up the stairs.
‘Well, im going to go… Get something I’ll be back’
I began jumping steps I need to reach my old room before Despair did. I reached the top if the stairs as I saw Despair walk into a room he shouldn’t have. My room. Well, old room, but still it was mine.
“What are you doing in here?” I snapped.
“Admiring your work… Bravo” He said gesturing to the body. My eyes widened. Then returned to their normal size.
‘That’s not mine. I didn’t do it”
“Then why were you coming up here to move it?” He said, and tilted my head to the side.
“Oh and pick up something that resides under your mattress.” I shot him an evil look.
“How do you know that?”
“There are something’s that you will never know about me Plague. Just know that I am full of surprises.”
“Like when I watched you mutilate a woman with a rusty knife and your hands? No wonder me and Guards left.” I spat. His
anger got the better of him and he dashed to me, gripping me by the neck. I yelped, but glared at him. My eyes soon turned black and he released me. Clutching his head in pain. “What’s it like to feel pain Despair?” I said in a dual voice. “What’s it like to really hurt?” I increased the pain just to watch him squirm. “You tell me” He said looking up at Me, i was confused but he gripped his hand around my leg and i fell to the ground as a black virus slowly crawled up my leg. I wanted to scream but im not weak. He stopped. He let go. He stood up and brushed the dirt off his clothes, and looked down at me, he made me feel like a piece of shit, why? He reached out a hand to help her up. I nervously thought then i crawled over to my old bed, shoved my hand under the mattress and yanked out a book. He took the corpse by the scruff of its neck and dragged it down stairs.
“This would be the source of the smell...”
He said, showing them all the corpse.
“Dude it’s moving” Raven said. Despair watched as Raven
seemed particularly interested in the corpse's eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLAGUE :)
Yes look double chapter, thats why the update took ages, sorry :)