A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

I lean on Gerard

Gerard's POV

It's the last day of touring after today we are taking a 1month break before going back on tour again. Frankie has been avoiding me ever since 2 weeks ago with Bert, every time I go to talk to him he snobs me and turns away. I have been getting more and more wasted as the days go by but who gives a fuck? And as for Bert well lets say he’s been good for giving me “pleasurable” and “memorable” moments, but we aren’t together yet.

“Thank you and good night!” I yell into the microphone waving good bye to thousands of screaming fans.
“Nice show guys” Brian says meeting us back stage.
“Okay now we need to get packed up coz our plane flight back to New Jersey is in 4 hours”
“Ooookeey dooookeeey” I slur taking a gulp at my beer.

[4 hours later]
I aboard the plane last wasted as fuck holding a can of V in my hand. MY eyes are blood shot and my breath smells strongly of alcohol. I had just finished spewing my ass off in the toilets. I walk into the isle of the fucking small plane and search for a seat of my own. Unfortunately there is none, the only seat left is one beside Frankie.
“Fuck” I whisper under my breath as I approach him.
“Mind if I sit here” I say.
“What ever” Frankie replies rolling his eyes at me turning away.
I sit myself down beside him and buckle up.
It's kinda weird I haven’t been this close to him in ages except for a couple of onstage kisses, which were purely just for the crowds pleasure.
I attempt to make conversation with him.
“This fucking plane is too fucking small ae dude” I say glancing at him.
“Yea” he replies with little enthusiasm.

Frank's POV
Within 10 minutes Gerard is asleep, or maybe passed out, I duno. But the awkward thing is that his head was tilted to the side and now it is leaning on my left shoulder.
Damn, I had missed how he did that to me when we were together. In fact I had missed him quite a lot. It has been terrible to watch him get so wasted on drugs and alcohol with that fuck face Bert. And even worst it's slightly heart breaking to hear your ex boy friend fucking the guy you hate the most in the bunk right next to you. Yea, that’s happened quite a lot of times now, but who really cares now we’re over.

My eyelids feel pretty heavy and I decide to close them and go to sleep after all we did have a 12 hour flight a head of us. So with out even realizing I lean my head up against Gerard's and fall asleep..