A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

Amazing fans

Frank's POV

“Wakey, Wakey sunshine’s” Ray says hovering his head vertically above mine.

“What the hell are you doing Toro” I reply a little frightened at finding a huge fro in my face.

“Wake up we’re home” He says pulling on the sides of my cheeks.

“Oh really, and please don’t pull my cheeks like that in the future it freaks me out” I say lifting my head off Gerard's, thinking why I would be leaning on him.

“Hahaha well hurry up every ones already started hopping off the plane” Ray says.

“Yea what ever” I yawn stretching out my arms.

“Gerard, wake up we’re home” I say shaking his shoulder.

He opens his eyes slightly and looks up at me.
“Okay, geez I must have slept a while” he replies lifting his head off my shoulder.
“Yea, well better hurry up the guys have already hopped off” I say jumping up out of my seat and I grab my bag out the over head lockers.

He jumps out of the seat and follows me out of the plane.

I walk out of the plane to a dull New Jersey morning. The wind is pretty brisk and it looks like it had been raining earlier on.

“Well same old same old New Jersey aint it” Gerard says walking beside me.

“Yea” I reply kicking water out of small pools of puddles.

Gerard's POV

We walk in silence until we meet the guys inside the airport. We go through customs then go out into the foyer where Ray, Bob and Mikey have already been stopped by a few fans for pictures and autographs. Damn. I love signing and having pictures taken but I have never liked doing it hung over and looking a total wreck like I do now.

“Ahh it's Gerard!” A teenage girl screams running over to me.

“Hey, how are you” I greet politely.

“I'm fine, yourself” she replies.

“Tired but great” I reply giving her a smile.

“Well, my name is KT” the girl says offering her hand.

“Hey KT, please to meet you” I reply and instead of taking her hand I embrace her in a tight hug.

I feel her arms snake around my sides and grip tightly. After a couple of seconds I pull away from our hug.

“Oh my gosh Gerard” another girl says coming up from behind me.

“Hey, what's your name” I reply giving her a great big grin.

“My name is Tiana, I'm KT’s friend and I am a big fan” she says.

“Well hello Tiana, very nice to meet you, how are you” I reply bringing her into a hug which I knew she wanted.

I could feel her grinning vigurosly at her friend KT.

“Well I'm awesome” Tiana says pulling away from our hug.

“So are you guys from New Jersey?” I ask in curiousity.

“Oh no, we’re from New Zealand” KT says.

“Oh really, well you girls are a very long way from home, what bought you two here?” I ask.

“Well, we have won a scholarship to come to school here in United States, and he got to pick where to go” Tiana replies fiddling with her camera.

“Oh wow, that’s awesome, and what made you two pick New Jersey over all the other states?” I say very interested.

“Well we’ve always dreamed at coming to New Jersey even before we became a big fan of MCR, and now that we’ve got the opportunity we decided it would be great” Tiana says.

“Yea that and coz we knew you guys were from here” KT says.

“Oh nice, so are you two here like an exchange?” I ask.

“Yea, we’re staying in Belleville some where, which is utterly awesome, coz that where we wanted to go” Tiana says.

“Haha I wonder why” I joke.

“Yea, so I heard that you guys were off tour for a while” KT says.

“Yea for about 2 months, then we’re back on the road” I reply.

“Oh awesome, hopefully you guys will play a show in Belleville, hint hint” KT says.

“Well, we might” I reply.

“Awesome!” the girls say in unison.

“KT Orvis and Tiana Ward” a voice calls.

The girls turn around to find a man standing behind them.

“Yes” KT says.

“Oh my gosh it's our host dad” Tiana says with excitement.

“Yes, please to meet you girls” the man calls.

“Well it looks like we have to go now” Tiana says looking a little sad.

“Oh okay, would you like a picture” I ask.

“Oh yes please and could you sign these” KT says.

“Sure no problem” I say.

I have a couple of photos and sign a few autographs for them.

“Goodbye girls,it was a pleasure to meet you and good luck with your scholarship and everthing” I say waving goodbye.

“Thanks and bye” they say each giving one last hug.

I watch as they grab their suitcases and walk over to greet their host dad.

What amazing fans.