A Perfect Love Story Until He Met Bert

What the *** are you doing?

[2 months later]
Gerard's POV

I wait patiently for Bert behind the toilets.
I'm super hyped up on drugs and have been drinking heavily, but I don’t give a fuck.
I sway back and forth on the spot giggling slightly for no reason.
“Boo!” Bert whispers into my ear as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind.
“Heeeeyyy Buuuuurtt” I slur as he tugs at my ear with his teeth.
“Come on lets go in here” Bert says leading me into the toilets, which luckily no one even knows of.
He picks me up by the waist and perches me on top of the bench.
Our lips embrace as Berts tongue slides freely into my mouth. We kiss for a long time before Bert slowly glides his hands to the top of my jeans. He plays with my belt frantically making me grow.
“Bert” I whine.
He giggles.
“Bert blow me!” I beckon, I cant stand his teasing.
He does as I say and skillfully removes my belt and pulls my jeans down to my ankles.
He tickles my thighs and gives me a seductive look.
“Bert stop teasing!” I shout at him.
He stops teasing and stoops down onto his knees and gently grabs my growing length.

Slowly he begins to take my length in. I tilt my head back in pleasure as he sucks on my length. I moan in ecstasy as he paces himself faster and faster. I place my hands behind his head and push him forward making him take my length in more. He almost gags but he continues to bob his head up and down sucking vigorously on my length.
I scream in pleasure.
“What the fuck are you doing” I hear a familiar voice say.