12 Days of Christmas Kisses.

Guy Ripley.

“Are you sure this will work?” Gabe asked Michael.

“I’m completely sure.” Michael put an arm around Gabe. “Go for it.”

Gabe took a deep breath and wondered if the footage would even be kept in. In Pete’s backyard, Ryland had dressed up and was currently in the persona of Guy Ripley, interviewing Pete for an episode of TAI TV. Or something like that anyway. Gabe made his way outside where he saw justRyland Guy, Pete and Jack The Camera Guy. Michael had told Gabe what the plan was, and when Pete saw Gabe walk out, he grinned.

Gabe walked over so he was standing next to Jack, who looked over at him and smiled.

“Peter, I’d think it would be nice if you gave all of your fans a very special Christmas message.” Guy said, looking over at Pete.

“Well guys, I just wanna say happy Christmas to you all, and I hope you all get what you want. And I know that our album will be on there.” He winked at the camera.

“So, I would like to know what you are doing for the holidays?”

“Well, I’ll just be chilling at home, going to see my folks for dinner, hanging with all my friends and getting drunk. So, basically the same as every year.” Pete replied.

Guy looked at the camera before replying. “Delicious.”

“So, Guy, you always ask all these questions, can I ask you one?” Pete said, glancing at Gabe first.

Guy looked a little confused, but kept in the right persona. “Of course Peter.”

“Have you ever kissed a dude before?”

Gabe’s eyes bulged out. This was their big plan?

“Uh, I uh, no I haven’t.” Guy replied, blushing slightly.

“Well, there’s a first time for everything.” Pete looked at the camera. “I’d like to bring on a good friend of mine, Gabe Saporta.” He grinned.

Gabe shook his head slightly but walked on. He waved at the camera. “Hey guys, so I just wanna say something.” He turned to Guy and kissed him. He knew Ryland would probably punch him when they were finished filming, but this was hilarious. He pulled away. “I was the first man to kiss Guy Ripley.” Then he grinned. “And it was delicious. Have a good Christmas, see ya!” He jumped away and behind the camera again.

Guy looked dazed and confused, but snapped out of it. “I’m afraid that’s it for now. I’m Guy Ripley for the BBC news. Goodbye.”

Jack shut off the camera and Pete started pissing himself laughing.Guy Ryland just glared at Gabe.

“Ok, what the hell was that about, man?” He asked.

Gabe shrugged. “Pete and Chizzy arranged it.”

“But mainly Chizzy.” Pete quickly added.

“Chislett! Where are you!” Ryland shouted as he made his way back to the house. “I want answers!”

“I don’t wanna know, man.” Jack said, shaking his head as he took his camera back into the house.

“That was amazing.” Pete was still laughing. “I’m so glad we arranged that.”

“That was pretty awesome, I wonder what the reaction to that will be.” Gabe laughed. He got out the list and crossed off the next name, grinning as he saw how close he was getting to number 12.Pete Wentz

Joe Trohman

Brendon Urie

Spencer Smith

Travis McCoy

Shaant Hacikyan

Random @ FBR Party

Michael Guy Chislett

Guy Ripley
♠ ♠ ♠
DELICIOUS!

Guy Ripley is actually amaze, Ryland Blackington, I love you for creating him. Wait, what am I saying? Guy isn't fictional, he's real! Lols!

This one was for Sisky Biz; Bass Wiz because they gave me a pouty face. And wanted it to be Ryland next (along with a few more of you guys too). So, it's Ryland, technically, but Guy Ripley is waaay funnier.

Comment me, because I realised that I have like 4 more chapters to post in 2 nights, and chapter 12 will be updated alone, so if I get comments, I'll update in the morning, then twice tomorrow night. Deal?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo