Status: Currently on hiatus due to writer's block.

Stockholm Syndrome

Words Escape Me

I was the first to reach the phone. I rather politely picked it up and answered it. “Hello?”

A gruff voice greeted me from the other end of the line.

“Who am I speaking with?” No hello huh? Some people.

“This is Ethan.” I rather simply replied.

“Ethan?”

“Yes, Ethan Tate. You rang?”

“Are you the man holding everyone captive?” the voice asked in disbelief from the other end of the line.

“Well, I suppose you could put it that way.” I could hear him spluttering at the other end of the line, and mumbling to some one else. Obviously trying to figure out their next move.

"Ethan, you sound like a reasonable fellow. So we just have a simple request for you," the officer continued.

"Shoot."

"Well, can you release a hostage? Just one. We can discuss the details once you've decided which hostage you want to release."

I took a quick scan of my posse. I saw Angelica and Erin talking in a low and serious manner. Belle was glaring at Lissie, who was leaning against the wall as far away as possible with her eyes half-closed. And only a few feet away, Alanna was still coaching Juliette.

"Actually, I have a pretty good idea who I want to release..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this kind of short! And for the long update, I was focusing on writing some one-shots! Read please!