Status: Origanally Arranged Marriage? To Zacky Vengeance? - Complete

Heart of the Truth

Boo!

The next morning in Zacky’s arms, he was still fast with his mouth slightly open and snoring quietly. I looked down and saw I was wearing the grey pyjama bottoms and Iron Maiden top, that was way to big for me may I add, Zack had given me the night before to sleep in. As soon as we got back to his last night, he told his parents what had happened and they phoned my parents to tell them not to worry. Thinking of my parents brought back all the memories back from last night; finding out my mum had cancer, Indie having her phone off and ending up at Zack’s house. I tried not to let my tears fall so I didn’t wake up Zack. I glanced over his shoulder at his alarm clock 8:00, it was to early for me to be up, and what I had learned from Zack and the guys behaviour, I don’t think they would be up this early either.

I curled up into his bare chest more, closing my eyes, trying to get back to sleep. I felt Zacky stir a bit and a kiss being placed on the top of my head. “You awake Hayls?” he whispered tightening his grip around me. I nodded and felt him smile into my hair, “What time is it?” He asked,

“Ten past eight.” I whispered, he groaned. He started moving around before sitting up, pulling me with him. “How’s about we go downstairs, have some breakfast, it’s Saturday so we could watch Saturday morning cartoons on the couch, and about eleven we’ll go to your house and talk to your parents?”

“That sounds good to me.” I said back.

“Good, come on. What do you want for breakfast? We have cereal or I could make some pancakes or scrambled eggs and toast” He said as we walked downstairs to his kitchen.

“I don’t mind, what do you want?”

“I don’t care either, you can choose Hayls, I like ‘em all.” He said a huge smile on his face.

“Could you make some scrambled egg, please?” He nodded,

“Sure thing baby doll. Do me a favour and go to the cupboard under the stairs and grab some blankets and a few pillows so we can relax while we are watching cartoons.” I nodded and turned around as he walked into the kitchen and I walked back to the stairs. I opened it and grabbed the blankets and pillows we used the first night I was here and walked to the living room where I presumed we would be.

I walked back into the kitchen to see Zacky putting the scrambled egg on the toast. He hadn’t seemed to notice me yet so I crept up behind him and whispered ”BOO!” in his ear. He jumped a couple of feet in the air making scrambled egg fly every where; he turned around and glared at me then pouted, “Not funny!” He whined, I couldn’t stop myself from laughing he sounded like a five year old with that voice. He glared again before putting the last bit of egg on our plates and grabbing cutlery. He gave me my plate before sulking of into the living room, I frowned and followed him.

“Zacky! I didn’t mean it, seriously. It was too good of an opportunity to miss I had to I’m sorry.” I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He turned around looked behind me and smirked. I felt to arms wrap around my waist and ”SURPRISE!” being screamed in both ears by two very different voices. I dropped my plate before turning round to see Indie and Jimmy laughing their butts off. I looked at Indie to see her rolling around the floor, like she usually does during one of her laughing fits. “INDIA JESSICA JAMES! WHY WAS YOUR PHONE SWITCHED OFF LAST NIGHT!?” I screamed, she stopped rolling around, her face paling.

“I was with Jimmy.” She said, oh she was in big trouble.

“Well while you were nice and comfy with Jimmy, I found out the worst news ever.” I said trying not to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmy was with Indie lol.
Thank you for the comments =D