Status: Origanally Arranged Marriage? To Zacky Vengeance? - Complete

Heart of the Truth

Dinner, Guitar Hero and Pirates of the Caribbean

When we got to the restaurant we got out and followed Mrs Baker in. She had a couple of words with the hostess who simply nodded and told us to follow her. She sat us at our table, gave us our menu’s and walked off. He just opened the menu and ignored me, great impression so far.

The waitress came back over, “What would you like to eat?” She asked sweetly.

“I’ll have shoulder of lamb please with potatoes.” Zacky said, she nodded and wrote it down and turned to me, “What would you like?”

“Errrm…. I’ll have the curry please.”

“Of course and drinks?”

“I’ll have a coke please.”

“Same for me please.” I said she nodded and walked off.

We sat in an awkward silence for a few moments before he spoke. “So what do you make of this?” He asked. I looked at him.

“Well being told I’m going to have to marry a complete stranger at the age of 18, I would say confused as to why I have to marry you, no offence, but I thought that I would maybe be in my late 20’s and have lived life and searched for the one I love, but no I am being told when I have to marry and who, you?” I said he looked at me before replying,

“Well truthfully the same for me to I guess, I mean me and my mates have a band and we have just got signed to a label, so I’m going to be touring and stuff and going out with my mates, well that’s if we get really successful. Anyway, wanna play twenty questions so we can get to know each other better? Seeing as we know like nothing about each other.” I shrugged “Sure. You ask first.” He pondered for a minute, “Full name?”

“Hayley Louise Smith, you?”

“Zachary James Baker. Age?”

“18, you?”

“18. Favourite band?”

It carried on like that through our dinner and dessert. When we both finished we were laughing and talking like we had known each other for years, we found out that we actually had more in common then we thought.

“Okay Hayley, my dad told me to do this properly so please can you like play along in some way.” I nodded wondering what he was going on about till he got down on one knee and the whole restaurant went silent. “Err… Hayley Louise Smith, I love you so much please will you marry me?” He looked at me I nodded before he opened the box and put the ring on my finger. Everyone else in the restaurant started clapping and I hugged Zacky not really knowing what to do.

We got the cheque and paid before leaving. I took of my flats as we walked along the beach quietly, what were we meant to do for the rest of the day? Did we go back to his or what? Well hopefully he knows.

“So do you want to go back to mine, we could play some video games or watch some movies I really don’t know.” He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. I shrugged, “Sure.” So we started back to where I think is his house.

- - - - - - - - - - -

We were up in Zacky’s room playing games on his Xbox, we were playing on Guitar Hero, which I must say he is way better then me, when we got back to his house his parents were surprised and asked why we were back early which we just replied with a shrug I had grabbed my bag and changed into my blue plaid pyjama bottoms and black strap top, hoodie along with my glasses that I have to wear occaisionly whilst Zacky changed into his pyjama's before we started playing.

At this point we had been playing for two hours straight and had only taken breaks for the loo and occasionally to snack. We had phoned our friend’s when we got home explaining to them both we had something to do with family, which both groups bought.

“Hey, I’m bored of this game wanna watch a movie?” he asked me once we finished another song.

“Yeah sure, what movies have you got?” I asked he told me to follow him down the hall when we stopped; he opened the door to an office and I looked to the left to see shelves stacked with millions of DVD’s. “My dad used to visit China a lot so he would always bring back a shit load of DVD’s for me. You pick a DVD and I’ll order pizza, oh and I forgot to tell you my mom and dad are going out so we can have ‘alone time’ god they’re such retards, anyway what pizza do you like?”

“Just plain with chicken is fine.” I answered he nodded and walked off, I looked through all the DVD’s he wasn’t kidding when he said a shit load.

“Hey pizza should be here soon, you picked something?” I nodded pulling out all three Pirates of the Caribbean. He laughed, “Come on we can watch it down stairs on the flat screen, my mom and dad will be leaving in a minute.” He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs, well this should be fun, for two people who were pissed off about this earlier, we sure weren’t showing it now.

His parent’s left soon after we settled down to watch the movies, half way through the second one I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Ring

[url= http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=5036704]Pyjamas[/url]