Status: Origanally Arranged Marriage? To Zacky Vengeance? - Complete

Heart of the Truth

You Saw Me Yesterday.

“Okay so Hayley, you will be sharing rooms with Zachary, the double bed should be delivered tomorrow, will you be alright in the tonight in single with him?” Mrs Baker asked me as we walked towards Zacky’s room; I had finished packing half an hour after Indie and left me so I spent some time with my parents. You could see the effects of the cancer starting to show on my mom, her hair was starting to thin out and she looked drained and pale and didn’t do a lot of work, she mostly sat there and did nothing. “Hayley, dear, hello? I said will you be alright in the single with Zachary tonight?” Mrs Baker asked,

“Oh yeah, should be fine,” I smiled slightly,

“Jolly good, Zack is at Brian’s at the moment, so unpack your stuff into the empty draws and the empty half of the closet and make yourself at home, we will be having dinner when Zack is home, come down if you need anything.” She smiled and walked off; I entered Zacky’s room to see it much tidier then this morning. I sighed before setting down my bags and starting to unpack.

- - - - - - - - - - -

“Colour theme?” The wedding planner asked us,

“Errrm… I don’t mind traditional,” I said unsure, I looked at Zack,

“Could we add purple into it as well, would be a cool combo!”

“Should be able to be arranged,” she smiled,

“Okay, do you guys know who you want to be your bridesmaids and grooms men or at least a rough idea?”

“I know who I want my grooms men to be, my four best friends, I don’t know about Hayley though.” Zacky replied. Zacky, me and both our mothers had been sat in the wedding planners office for the past half hour, neither me nor Zack being that bothered. The past two weeks living at his house had gone well, even though the guys did love to tease.

“I have a rough idea, defiantly Indie and Chloe, and possibly Beckz and Natalie, that is if the guys will ever have the balls to ask them out.” I replied,

“Hayley Louise Smith! Do not talk like that!” My mother scolded,

“Sorry mom,” I said looking down, I still can’t look at her, every time I see her she looks worse then before, and I can’t stand to sit there and watch it.

“Anyway, Best Man and Maid of Honour?” The wedding planner, Alexandra, continued,

“Jimmy,” Zacky replied the same time I said Indie; we looked at each other and smiled, Jimmy finally asked Indie out and ever since they’ve been attached at the hip.

“Okay, we’ll set up a fitting for next week for dresses and such, so you can select them and get your sizes, then a few days before the wedding, we will get you to have another so the dresses are a perfect fit for you all, and we’ll carry this on next week yes?” she said looking at her watch.

“Thank you, and yes we will have a good day.”Mrs Baker Maria smiled at her before getting up to leave. Zacky grabbed my hand as we walked out, a new habit he’s picked up the past two weeks.

Since I’ve moved in we have gotten closer then before, even the guys said so, they say we’re not so uncomfortable around each other, and we can have a conversation with no awkward silences.

“Bye darling, I’ll see you tomorrow, love you.” My mom gave me a hug before climbing into the car and driving off; I sighed and got in the backseat of the Baker’s car. Tomorrow night my parents are coming over for dinner to discuss the wedding more, all they talk about is the wedding, they are more excited then us!

Maria pulled up into the drive way, I looked up at the window that lets you see into the living room to see Jimmy’s and Indie’s face pressed up against the window, waving manically as me and Zacky stepped out the car. As Maria unlocked the door she moved out way just as Indie came bounding out and flying into my arms and nearly breaking my back as I fell onto the concrete path.

“Indie, be careful baby, you are killing her.” Jimmy said as he came rushing out of the house to grab his girlfriend off of me.

“Okay, okay, but I missed you!” Indie smiled climbing off me,

“You saw me yesterday.” I replied getting up with the help of Zacky,

“But that was so long ago.” She replied over dramatically,

“Yes well you’ll see me when I come back downstairs, I need to change.” She pouted but let me through anyway.

I walked intoZacky’s our room, placing my coat on the bed, I walked into the closet and grabbed my clothes before getting changed and walking downstairs.

“So what are we doing now then?” I asked sitting down on Zacky’s lap, his arms automatically wrapping round my waist,

“Well… I thought we could maybe have a horror movie marathon down in Zacky’s basement, I just got Saw 5, and I know in your dads office there is the other four Zacky so don’t try lying and say you don’t have them! So what do you say?” He asked his eyes full of hope,

“I’m in!” Indie giggled,

“You’re only in so you have a reason to hold on to Jimmy,” I said rolling my eyes, “but I’m in! Zacky?” I asked turning to face him, his head falling off my shoulder as I did so,

“Sure, why not. Hayley, go get all the horror movies from the office, I’ll grab blankets, Jimmy make popcorn and Indie go set up the TV.”

“Yes!” Jimmy exclaimed, jumping up and running into the kitchen.

“Wait, where are the others?” Zacky asked on his way to the hallway,

“Brian and Johnny are on dates seeing as they finally had the balls to ask out Beckz and Natalie, and Matt is at Chloe’s having dinner, fun for him eh?” Indie said.

“Yeah, so much fun!” I said walking up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
[url=http://www.polyvore.com/comfy_clothes/set?id=7003444]Change of Clothes[/url
Thank you for all the comments!!!
I keep going to write then getting writers block! It is annoying, and I don't know what to write next, ideas welcome lol.